Celebrity Fan Clubs

::Arjun Bijlani FC:: - Page 37

Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: mayuloveu

annie wow u called arjun! Did u ask arjun when he will come back? Kapil nirmal is also coming back.

I asked him and he replied 'main bhi aajkal poora din baith ke yehi sochta hoon ke wapis kab aana hai'
And laughed.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sumonetolub thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: -skylark-

annie : can understand ur excitement :D

on family dramas...
see d fact is , no matter hw much personally i hv liked the diff kind of shws arjun has done, the truth is dat they were not hight on trps...the most popular mjht was also not dat hight as compared to other daily soaps on other channels, infact arjun hasnt wrked on any channel like star zee sony...keepin the ol forum popularity of youth shws aside, in real life its shws like pratigya,ye rishta,pavitra rishta saathiya etc do well and top the charts..the thing is tht actors of these daily shws get alot of intresting offers!...u can spot them in reality shws or in supporting roles in films...jus see hw these tv stars of star n sony get to visit kbc etc..or dance wid srk...so its nt jus d shw but the over all career grwth...n dats y i wont mind arjun takin up any such shw...

ya that is the sad reality...a lot of those people who do get recognition simply because theyre in family dramas on popular shows arent even deserving of that recognition...and they get that exposure too which a lot of times i feel other actors deserve more than them...i mean i dunno about arjun, but if i were an actor, i would prefer to do work that personally makes me feel good about my career and gives me creative satisfaction...whats the point of earning popularity playing dull characters on monotonous, but popular shows on popular channels...just a reference but katrina and ash are very popular...but honestly i find them to be horrible actresses...ya you get the fame but people still despise you cuz you dont deserve the hype

now i dont know how to connect my thoughts after all this rambling haha...but all in all, so long as he is doing good work, being on popular shows shouldnt matter...look at the fame he has right now!...you want to look back and be proud of yourself for the work you did...i think its best to always take risks and do things that are not the current trend...because who knows, maybe your different path will be followed thereafter...the most dangerous thing to do is to play it safe

thats just my view...but of course i dunno how arjun feels about this subject...and its his career so what i think doesnt matter ðŸ˜†...i just know that as a fan, i wouldnt follow him if he was doing average work no matter how much i like him...im his fan for the actor he is and not for the trps that his shows garner
-skylark- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
yes naina thts y he didnot do any family drama..he wasnt intrested...
i jus said tht now at this stage i wont mind if he does so [if its on star/sony]...m also happy seeing all his shws by far...but the exposure thingy na ...tht u get aftr wrkin wid big channels...
i wud anyday prefer quality over quantity...but he has to be in the limelight..tht too bcoz of his wrk...aajkal so many new faces coming up...anyways i hope u found my answr related to mjhf fav scenes satisfactory...:)

and guys post ur views on kuch toh log kahegey.,,,
Nikki_Titli thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
i want AB to be in star plus show.. n tht will truly take him to more n more heights.. i wanna see him getting all those immense recognition n fame vich the stars in star,sony get.. he truly deserve them all.. n uske liye KOI BHI SHOW chalega for me.. coz if hes in star or sony defo it wilb a hit as d channels promote a lot n plus AB is also currently popular.. toh i dnt c ny failure if AB do a show in star or sony.. trps aate jaate rahenge..bt still 2b in a star show MEANS A LOT!!
sumonetolub thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
😆 ur too funny rani...yes i found your answers "satisfactory" ðŸ˜†...and of course we all want him to work in a big channel but that too in a show with a good concept

one of the few family dramas that ive seen which i was proud of was maryada because it took on the topic of homosexuality which up until now has only been projected comically...i dont watch it but when my mom sits to watch it when i go home, im forced to join her 😆...so long as a family drama doesnt turn into a polygamy and infidelity fest with the usual conniving villains, its okay

i basically hate the "ideal, always-sacrificing, too good to be true" image that girls are shown to have...i think thats why i liked mjht because gunjan/ nupur/ dia weren't portrayed in that way...moreover, the guys in mjht weren't mere show pieces...they all had strong personalities (the strongest being mayur which is why i think i liked them more)

ps im thinking of giving that show a try once my exams are over...im also excited about rati's new show that'll be on air pretty soon 😊...feels so weird to not be following anything for a year!
Edited by sumonetolub - 12 years ago
Nikki_Titli thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
i hvnt seen ktlk.. coz timings is nt gud for me..tht my parents hv their serials to c.. lolz..bt i wanna c a few epis of it.. BALH is goin super awesome these days n so D3 too.. :)
mayuloveu thumbnail
hey all how r u? Happy durga puja.
Rani any news of arjun? Any possibility of his comeback? Or not plz tel
-skylark- thumbnail
Arjun Bijlani
Love based shows close to all young hearts!
7. Miley Jab Hum Tum

So our list of young love tales has come to an end with another interesting love tale Miley Jab Hum Tum. This too was based on the college life where one got to see loads of fun and romance. Mayank-Nupur, Gunjan-Samrat, all became household names and their exciting team work was liked by all. Rati Pandey who played Nupur has a lot t...o owe to the show and same goes for Arjun Bijlani who played Mayank. And if you talk of Sanaya aka Gunjan and Mohit who played Samrat then for them this show has helped them in real life too. After all Miley Jab Hum Tum made the two realize the love for each other. Anyway, this show also enjoyed two successful seasons and got ended on a happy note like others. The journey of the lovers might have ended but the footprints of them will always stay in our hearts.

Well, our love trip has now ended here but as said these tales are simply unforgettable and they will always remain close to our hearts. As of now we would love to know which of these love stories has managed to steal your hearts away.

-skylark- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sumonetolub

😆 ur too funny rani...yes i found your answers "satisfactory" ðŸ˜†..

😉😆😆😆

one of the few family dramas that ive seen which i was proud of was maryada because it took on the topic of homosexuality which up until now has only been projected comically...i dont watch it but when my mom sits to watch it when i go home, im forced to join her 😆...so long as a family drama doesnt turn into a polygamy and infidelity fest with the usual conniving villains, its okay

a frnd of mine told me maryada story n i was 😲 i laughed off she said nahi its nt funny usmein they hv shed a serious problm...she said all act so well tht nothin looks weird..plus the timmin of the show is good.[.keepin in maind the family audience...]...i came to know the story recently only...was surprised coz didnotnotice the ads...

i basically hate the "ideal, always-sacrificing, too good to be true" image that girls are shown to have...i think thats why i liked mjht because gunjan/ nupur/ dia weren't portrayed in that way...moreover, the guys in mjht weren't mere show pieces...they all had strong personalities (the strongest being mayur which is why i think i liked them more)

yes about the guys...it is said tht they dnt have a prominent role in such soaps and all r women centric...but if u see some shes even ekta ones...guys had a gud role...

ps im thinking of giving that show a try once my exams are over...im also excited about rati's new show that'll be on air pretty soon 😊...feels so weird to not be following anything for a year!

yes i saw d promo of hitler didi...all the best fr exams

-skylark- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: mayuloveu

hey all how r u? Happy durga puja.
Rani any news of arjun? Any possibility of his comeback? Or not plz tel

Annie sopke to him recently n she has shared the convo too..

he is at home only...nt yet signed anything..