::Arjun Bijlani FC:: - Page 8

Posted: 12 years ago
i-f has disabled posting of des*tv vids..u go on des*tv see sbb part1...and in the last part ...see arjun askin mohit to join BB5 =)) =))
rani i love that scene!...mayank at his jealous best!...its hilarious how a guy like chiruji who stands no chance against mayank can make him jealous and insecure...love that they reprised chiruji's role in the last episode for a comeback of the trio together..."mbbs with correspondence" hahhahaa...god you love mayur even more when you have chiruji as a side dish πŸ˜†

i wouldve loved it if they had a scene with mayanks mom and nupur laughing at mayank having a senseless battle of words with chiruji πŸ€£
Originally posted by sumonetolub

rani i love that scene!...mayank at his jealous best!...its hilarious how a guy like chiruji who stands no chance against mayank can make him jealous and insecure...love that they reprised chiruji's role in the last episode for a comeback of the trio together..."mbbs with correspondence" hahhahaa...god you love mayur even more when you have chiruji as a side dish πŸ˜†

i wouldve loved it if they had a scene with mayanks mom and nupur laughing at mayank having a senseless battle of words with chiruji πŸ€£
simply loved gautam's cameo!πŸ˜ƒπŸ‘
i remember askin him 'did u always wanted to be an actor and became writer by chance?' πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
i thought it was funny how in the sbb ita segment mohit mentioned a char ungli waali seeti and arjun said "char ungli waali kya hoti hai? main khaa thodi rahaan hoon?" πŸ˜†
Originally posted by sumonetolub

i thought it was funny how in the sbb ita segment mohit mentioned a char ungli waali seeti and arjun said "char ungli waali kya hoti hai? main khaa thodi rahaan hoon?" πŸ˜†
omg yes🀣
the thing is na ye bolne se pehle sochta nahi haiπŸ˜†πŸ˜† dat clicks sometym and sometyms dsnt πŸ˜›πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
ITA gettin pre poned every yr...ek tym ye dec mein hota tha LOL now in sept only! haha , remember last year wen i got to know arjun n rati were hosting...wanted to tell ppl on this site par was reminded of the members of mjht...most of them immatured...wen this whole fake ria id thing happnd , a gal who is a silent reader on mjht said arey ye sab hota rehta hai...wht can be expected out of mjhtf :o i was surprised!
ONE MORE ARHIT pic of ITA awards...my frnd postd this in mjht forum pic gallery along wid monaya pic...

n i saw all ArHit n MoNaya itvs today...it ws totally lovelyyy...ws soo soo happy to c ArHit together aftr agesss n agesss...i wanted to c one trio moment ya pic too...😳😳,...

Originally posted by -skylark-

ITA gettin pre poned every yr...ek tym ye dec mein hota tha LOL now in sept only! haha , remember last year wen i got to know arjun n rati were hosting...wanted to tell ppl on this site par was reminded of the members of mjht...most of them immatured...wen this whole fake ria id thing happnd , a gal who is a silent reader on mjht said arey ye sab hota rehta hai...wht can be expected out of mjhtf :o i was surprised!

lolzz...i think IIT-bombay has take a cue out of the ITA...mera exam which was supposed to happen in May...will take place in February...

P.S...Nikki dii phirse mujhe dukhiaari atma mat bolna...cant help ranting this..."I AM SCREWED"!!!!

OMG!!!!!...he is looking fab!!!!...infact both of them...now just cant wait for the DIGJAM AD!!!!...