Maha Episode on 24th Sep - Saturday

princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago
well just wanted to post this cz i myself was having a little mix up and thinking that the maha episode is on Sunday meaning 25th..but when i saw the ad for it during saathiya i heard that it is tomorrow n that is why i just double checked it..thank god cz i might have missed it otherwise..

so anyone else who is confused as i was..it is tomorrow, Saturday, 24th Sep 2011

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kitty.pooni thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: princessunara

well just wanted to post this cz i myself was having a little mix up and thinking that the maha episode is on Sunday meaning 25th..but when i saw the ad for it during saathiya i heard that it is tomorrow n that is why i just double checked it..thank god cz i might have missed it otherwise..

so anyone else who is confused as i was..it is tomorrow, Saturday, 24th Sep 2011

thts what i thought so i will try and watch it on the internet tomorrow and if it is not on there i will try on sunday...but if you miss the episode they tend to put it on the internet๐Ÿ˜Š
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Babe the maha episode is on Sunday 25th September at 8pm

The mix up is coming because of the youtube promo the owner of that video has mixed everyone up and everyone is asking is it on 24th September...kalakari woh...๐Ÿ˜‰
princessunara thumbnail
Originally posted by: kitty.pooni

thts what i thought so i will try and watch it on the internet tomorrow and if it is not on there i will try on sunday...but if you miss the episode they tend to put it on the internet๐Ÿ˜Š

i know i can watch it later as i anyway collect all Saathiya episodes from Star plus site everyday..
but i wanna watch it when it is aired..so thought that if some1 else also thought as i did n actually missed the telecast cz of it they'll be disappointed..so though to make the post๐Ÿ˜ณ

princessunara thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nafisa_blossoms

Babe the maha episode is on Sunday 25th September at 8pm

The mix up is coming because of the youtube promo the owner of that video has mixed everyone up and everyone is asking is it on 24th September...kalakari woh...๐Ÿ˜‰

no Nafisa today i saw the promo twice when i was watching TV..it said the same thing that 'kal raat 8 baje star plus par'  line on Star Plus itself..that is why i was trying to double check..
so better watch out for it tomorrow..

-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: princessunara

no Nafisa today i saw the promo twice when i was watching TV..it said the same thing that 'kal raat 8 baje star plus par'  line on Star Plus itself..that is why i was trying to double check..
so better watch out for it tomorrow..

Really, thanks mate, i will watch tomorrow.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
princessunara thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nafisa_blossoms

Really, thanks mate, i will watch tomorrow.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

u r welcome!:-)