Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Tanzie my sweetest darling..thank you for doing thsi post..I concentrated more on my ABHIYA😳 madness in my postπŸ˜† but I did mention about PIYA' greatness..& I am now more strong to tolerate heart break because..if Piya can be so strong & sweet & confident then ..I have to be like her na..awww..She is too adoring these days & I am soo loving it.
.SmokeySilence. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Tanzie my sweetest darling..thank you for doing thsi post..I concentrated more on my ABHIYA😳 madness in my postπŸ˜† but I did mention about PIYA' greatness..& I am now more strong to tolerate heart break because..if Piya can be so strong & sweet & confident then ..I have to be like her na..awww..She is too adoring these days & I am soo loving it.

Thanks for dropping by Hema di... I saw you made a post and I already reserved it for my comments off course...great to see you back...πŸ€—
I love her today as well so thought of making a post otherwise I'm very lazy to do this πŸ˜†
I would like to mention one thing...maybe you are mad but your words always echo the simplicity and purity of your heart... you always do everything with lovee and spread love as well and that's why I love you so much... good to see u happy...luv u loads πŸ€—
Frozen.K thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: princess_xeelan

Puja and Indu, aur kitne attack hogi Pia pe πŸ˜† i have stopped making high hopes but hopes to hai πŸ˜› Pia will surely jalkukdi to see Abhay wid Alina infront of every1 but she wont say anything... bad me Abhay ki band bajne wali hai πŸ˜† lets see kya hota hai.. 

haha..If piya abhay ki baad main band bajayegi, to mujhe koi tension nahin..are pati ka band biwi nai bajayegi to kaun baharwali bajayegiπŸ˜†...waise baharwali ko bhi jab pata chalega to pata nahi wo abhay ka kya haal karegiπŸ˜†...but I strongly feel ki yeh jo dangerous vampire hain wo piya ke piche hi padega and i have a feeling he will be sole reason for abhiya relationship to be exposed in front of everyoneπŸ˜†
heena_mehta thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
hey tanz very cute post!!
today pia appeared like a barbie doll in true senses!!
she was looking so pretty, her love filled eyes,dat charm on her face, her goody shoe act n ofcourse her pure heart, all were there!!!😳😳😳😳
today her trust on abhay showed dat she has turned so mature after dat last sid's incidence!!!
n her jhansi ki rani act was awesome, nw there is no veil or misunderstanding b/w them, coz their trust has reached to a different level this time, which actually d need of their xtra-ordinary relationship!!!
although i m still confused dat y she didn't ask, dat y chand wants abhay to b wid alina??
Ninja. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Yeah! Pia has fully faith on her love...😳 Hope it remains long...I think there might be any misunderstandings between AbhIya in future because of the CVs...πŸ˜’ And they could use Alina for that.. Seriously I can't tolerate anyone whoever comes between AbhIya! 😑
--Anna-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Very nice post ! πŸ‘ πŸ‘

I agree - I too loved Pia today! Infact I am loving her more in the post leap -- ofcourse after she got her memory back πŸ˜›. She has become more matured and more understanding. She is helping Alina - knowing that Alina is doing all this for Abhay , She dint question Abhay about Alina just taunted him naughtily πŸ˜³  -- For me she is growing in her relationship with Abhay now more than ever and I am loving it!

You are right Abhay ki toh lagne wali hai -- Woh bhi solid! πŸ˜† πŸ˜† Chand, Jeh, Pia and finally Alina -- sab lagaenge Abhay ki --- and lets not forget jab inka kota khatam hojayega toh Metz will make an entry uski lagane keliye πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£

LOVE :)
Edited by @nup@m@ - 12 years ago
Originally posted by: heena_mehta

hey tanz very cute post!!

today pia appeared like a barbie doll in true senses!!
she was looking so pretty, her love filled eyes,dat charm on her face, her goody shoe act n ofcourse her pure heart, all were there!!!😳
today her trust on abhay showed dat she has turned so mature after dat last sid's incidence!!!
n her jhansi ki rani act was awesome, nw there is no veil or misunderstanding b/w them, coz their trust has reached to a different level this time, which actually d need of their xtra-ordinary relationship!!!
although i m still confused dat y she didn't ask, dat y chand wants abhay to b wid alina??

Thanks sweetz...Piya looks like a doll when she acts happy and bubbly πŸ˜³ good character development...true.. I'm glad CVs thot about it...otherwise I have no expectation from them πŸ˜› many ques are not asked and not answered and dont use your logic dear... i have stopped using it while watching PKYEK long ago, otherwise I have to eat my head πŸ˜†
Originally posted by: @nup@m@

Very nice post ! πŸ‘ πŸ‘

I agree - I too loved Pia today! Infact I am loving her more in the post leap -- ofcourse after she got her memory back πŸ˜›. She has become more matured and more understanding. She is helping Alina - knowing that Alina is doing all this for Abhay , She dint question Abhay about Alina just taunted him naughtily πŸ˜³  -- For me she is growing in her relationship with Abhay now more than ever and I am loving it!

You are right Abhay ki toh lagne wali hai -- Woh bhi solid! πŸ˜† πŸ˜† Chand, Jeh, Pia and finally Alina -- sab lagaenge Abhay ki --- and lets not forget jab inka kota khatam hojayega toh Metz will make an entry uski lagane keliye πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£

LOVE :)

True Anu... she's much tolerable and matured now. Her matured act was shown today. I'm happy cause she's trusting Abhay this time and Abhay didn't keep it a secret. I love it too yaar...TRUST is the key word in a relationship and it was nice to see them having convo like normal couples, teasing each other and trusting each other offcourse instead of just eyelock in the jungle πŸ˜›  Now I just love Abhiya more πŸ˜³

Abhay Abhay...poor baby.. πŸ˜† Chand se mayb Haseena will save him πŸ˜› and Pia and Alina will probably forgive him or spare him but Jeh or Metz se Abhay ko kaun bachae πŸ˜› They are equally obsessed with Abhay πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ Sab se chutkara mil bhi jayega thn phirse Metz aur Piya ke bich me ajayega... I miss metz yaar πŸ˜› πŸ˜†
Edited by princess_xeelan - 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Beb0

I knew it she wont misunderstand abhay  nowπŸ˜ƒ after all her memory is back n she knows everything n iam glad abhay say dad's order so it means she knws dat he is doing all dis cuz his dad ask him to do disπŸ˜‰

Thanks Bebo...I hope so too πŸ˜³ I hope she can tolerate it infront of everyone...she's a human afterall...but hope for the best πŸ˜³
Originally posted by: --sumana13--

I'm looking forward to this vampire-human-werewolf love triangle... it might be a  hilarious track... you never know ...

Donno dear...how it will turn out... it may turn out dangerous if Alina turns neg which I don't want... lets see what happenes πŸ˜³