Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.SmokeySilence. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: cuteshrishti

Yes tanzie today Pia was jst fab I so loved her.Her funny taunting,the way she was pulling his leg was so cute + she evn agreed 2 do Alina's makeover.It was so sweet of her.Our old Pia is back😳.Lovely post dearπŸ˜›

Aap aye bahar ayi πŸ˜› yeap Shrish so true...i love her when she's bubbly and happy...glowing in love πŸ˜ and I always love Abhiya anyways... I still can't blv she accepted it so normally...well lets see how long it stays πŸ˜› πŸ˜†
SheDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: princess_xeelan

Aap aye bahar ayi πŸ˜› yeap Shrish so true...i love her when she's bubbly and happy...glowing in love πŸ˜ and I always love Abhiya anyways... I still can't blv she accepted it so normally...well lets see how long it stays πŸ˜› πŸ˜†

Oh mere aane se bahar humesha ati.U know wht I wrote 2 post today but both got erased so frustrate hoke dubara likha hi nhiπŸ˜‘πŸ˜†.Oh I m loving dis PiaEmbarrassed
Dark-Hues thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Its really a fact Tanzy! Piya wasn't nasty or Harsh at all today, she really took the matter in Normalcy. Her behavior towards Alina didn't bothered her, neither she changed herself in brutal manner. Piya is so kind and humble, i merely wish that she'd stay gentle subsequently too with her like this.

And, how could she move astray ? i guess she can't be, she have a thorough belief that Alina's Love will not intimidate her Love Life, so she's at ease by that. May her Contented Life will proceed like this as of now. (= I'm much Cheerful today! 😳

Originally posted by: --sanchita--

Did he say dad's order?

Yea Sanchi...he said dad's instructions when Piya said "So Abhay and Alina ha!"... I just watched it again πŸ˜³
Paint.It.BlacK. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Puja_Nava

you know what I think Piya might get really jealous seeing abhina together in front of everyone, but I do feel that she won't do any thing to expose their relationship..I also have a feeling that vampire abhay is talking about who wants to attack someone at Dobriyal's party will be after Piya...this will create a chaotic scene...abhina trying to dance and abhay trying to sneak around and see who that vampire is afterπŸ˜†..coz think about it unless Piya gets into trouble, we won't be getting hot romantic scenes between these twoπŸ˜†..Piya is another name of trouble like chand said onceπŸ˜†

agree wth u puja. pia has a heart of gold no doubt and thts y abhay loves her so much.pia is pia no one bn cn b lik her and no one cn love abhay lik pia. i also think tht the vampy will b aftr pia and abhay will save her lik always and we will get abhiya romance.😳

Originally posted by: cuteshrishti

Oh mere aane se bahar humesha ati.U know wht I wrote 2 post today but both got erased so frustrate hoke dubara likha hi nhiπŸ˜‘πŸ˜†.Oh I m loving dis Pia😳

Awww... and I was wondering why you didn't make any post today... we got a good episode na πŸ˜³
Chalo koi baat nehi...but dobriyals ki party me khoon pine wale vampires kisker attack karenge ispe ek fun post banana weekend me plz πŸ˜†
Paint.It.BlacK. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
nice post dearπŸ‘ya agree wth u...pia is really a sweet girl innocent and soft hearted and thts y she alwys forgives evrybody ..offcourse she has a pure heart and thts y abhay loves her so much. lovd hw pia threatend abhay...she wr ws lukng so cute...yes chay is in big mess nw and pia cn do anythng and evrythng fr her love. k. tc. love u and thx fr makng this post😳
Originally posted by: lost_in_love

agree wth u puja. pia has a heart of gold no doubt and thts y abhay loves her so much.pia is pia no one bn cn b lik her and no one cn love abhay lik pia. i also think tht the vampy will b aftr pia and abhay will save her lik always and we will get abhiya romance.😳

Puja and Indu, aur kitne attack hogi Pia pe πŸ˜† i have stopped making high hopes but hopes to hai πŸ˜› Pia will surely jalkukdi to see Abhay wid Alina infront of every1 but she wont say anything... bad me Abhay ki band bajne wali hai πŸ˜† lets see kya hota hai.. 
SheDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: princess_xeelan

Awww... and I was wondering why you didn't make any post today... we got a good episode na πŸ˜³
Chalo koi baat nehi...but dobriyals ki party me khoon pine wale vampires kisker attack karenge ispe ek fun post banana weekend me plz πŸ˜†

DONEEmbarrassed
Originally posted by: Cute.Sadaf

Its really a fact Tanzy! Piya wasn't nasty or Harsh at all today, she really took the matter in Normalcy. Her behavior towards Alina didn't bothered her, neither she changed herself in brutal manner. Piya is so kind and humble, i merely wish that she'd stay gentle subsequently too with her like this.

And, how could she move astray ? i guess she can't be, she have a thorough belief that Alina's Love will not intimidate her Love Life, so she's at ease by that. May her Contented Life will proceed like this as of now. (= I'm much Cheerful today! 😳

Aww Sadaf, do you know I heart your words dear πŸ˜³ you write everything so beautifully πŸ‘ 
I'm very happy today as well... atleats no misunderstandings gonna happen soon... thanks to Abhay for being truthful and thanks to Piya taking it normally. I said yesterday as well that this time she would trust her love and have faith and she did πŸ˜Š I wish she remains like this in future as well...love to see her happy and glowing in love πŸ˜³