.SmokeySilence. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Can I say I really liked Pia today...

I thought she would refuse to do the makeover of Alina specially when she wanted that for Abhay... but she didn't... πŸ˜²

I liked the way she was helping Alina to get a make over for HER OWN boyfriend. That clearly shows two things. First, she has now complete faith on their love and offcourse Abhay .
 Second, Her heart is very pure πŸ˜³  Her expression was worth watching when she heard Alina saying she loves Abhay and maybe Abhay likes her too but still she agree to help her shows the goodness of her heart. 

And most importanly... I simply loved the jhansi ki rani avtar of Piya  πŸ˜†  Kaise Abhay ko threat de rahi thi πŸ˜† Agar sach me Abhay ne kuch kiya...she will kill Abhay...
Abhay actually told her Dad's order when she said Abhay and Alina ha? that means no secrets... I love it... 
I can say only one thing... Pia ho, Alina ya Chand.. Abhay is in deep trouble... πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£
Edited by princess_xeelan - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mumu_karan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Pia is so sweet and cute with a pure heart that she's giving alina a makeover she's just awesome loved her today she was looking so cute while fighting with abhay
PurpleHorizon thumbnail
Yup...Loved Pia today..and thanks to CVs no misunderstanding between them. Infact that was cute how Pia was thinking that how will Abhay handle this now. Nice to see that she will trust Abhay in all this.

And ofcourse the last scene was very sweet. Loved how Abhay turned the tables on Pia and how her expressions changed.πŸ˜†

I can say only one thing... Pia ho, Alina ya Chand.. Abhay is in deep trouble... πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£
Abhay ki toh har taraf se lagne wali hai.. Pia, Alina, Chand and Jeh🀣 

Frozen.K thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I am so happy today to see our cute and sweet Piya😊...Our sunshine is so nice..I tell ya...She has a golden heart..thats why abhay loves her so much...can you believe someone giving makeover to the girl who is trying to woo her own boyfren?😲...If I were her, I would be like "No Way."πŸ˜†...but this is our Piya and she is unique...I simply love her character man!...what a faith on Abhay and her loveπŸ˜‰πŸ‘
Peehu24 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
tanzie i had one confusion that did he realy said dad's order. Mujhe laga i hav lost my sense of hearin. N m dreamin. I actualy wantd 2 confirm it! Bt ab pata chala i was rite! Abhay really said that πŸ˜†..N u rite no secrets n yes abhay is gonna hav hard time!
Originally posted by: peehu24

tanzie i had one confusion that did he realy said dad's order. Mujhe laga i hav lost my sense of hearin. N m dreamin. I actualy wantd 2 confirm it! Bt ab pata chala i was rite! Abhay really said that πŸ˜†..N u rite no secrets n yes abhay is gonna hav hard time!

Peehu..i knw yaar. afterall we are not familiar with truths in PKYEK  πŸ˜› but Jeh and Chand donno what they are planning 
LittleImmortal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I knew it she wont misunderstand abhay  nowπŸ˜ƒ after all her memory is back n she knows everything n iam glad abhay say dad's order so it means she knws dat he is doing all dis cuz his dad ask him to do disπŸ˜‰
.Reshama. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
i havent seen the epi yet but a wathc it later.

now this si funny;
I can say only one thing... Pia ho, Alina ya Chand.. Abhay is in deep trouble... πŸ€£

Yes he isss..🀣🀣🀣
Originally posted by: mumu_karan

Pia is so sweet and cute with a pure heart that she's giving alina a makeover she's just awesome loved her today she was looking so cute while fighting with abhay

True...she is very sweet and I like their cute fights as well πŸ˜³
.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
True, Tanzie! We all expected a jealous and disapproving Pia, which she was, but she wasn't spiteful and her attitude towards Alina didn't change, at least today. Hope it remains so in the future as well (:
Also, somewhere, I guess she has faith in her love for Abhay and his love for her as well. She knows that Alina loving Abhay will not threaten his love for her so she isn't taking it too unkindly. I'm happy about this, really happy (: