Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Nags- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: vishalinie

I'm now wondering if its really Raj who did it to Lata or is he just making use of the situation to frame Vimal and make Karan and Abha seperate ðŸ˜•

yes may be Raj is taking advantage of the situation so it means  he wants to revenge them because of that devil koyal😉
rechus thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="3">I'm now wondering if its really Raj who did it to Lata or is he just making use of the situation to frame Vimal and make Karan and Abha seperate😕</font>

I c't agree Raj... He try to spoil lata's life.. Nothing happened to her.. But behalf of raj doctor said she was raped.. How dare that..? U knw hw badly society think and see raped girl.. I hate dis type devils..
rechus thumbnail
Originally posted by: NaGeSwArI

<font size="3" face="'Times New Roman', Times, serif" color="#990033">yes may be Raj is taking advantage of the situation so it means he wants to revenge them because of that devil koyal😉</font>

any reasn behind raj's intention not a matter.. Doctor said 2dy is worst thing.. We knw it was raj's plan..
Garkhelsun thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hmm now it all comes together eh.. that is what Raj paid the doctor to do - tell a lie .. create confusion .. can I be the one to rub the dirt on Raj's face when the truth about his lovely Sister Koyal comes out .. oh that will be soo fun to watch .. I mean he is willing to ruin lives for his sister but  she is no angel ..

I am very disappointed in him .. thought he would be good person .. now don;t want him to marry lata .. she is too good for him ...
VishaD. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: rechus

any reasn behind raj's intention not a matter.. Doctor said 2dy is worst thing.. We knw it was raj's plan..

But don't you think they are showing us this too fast? I thought the CV's prefer to keep the real person a suspense. How if Raj did this part of his plan to catch the real culprit? ðŸ˜²
-Nags- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

But don't you think they are showing us this too fast? I thought the CV's prefer to keep the real person a suspense. How if Raj did this part of his plan to catch the real culprit? ðŸ˜²

yes
wat  you said is acceptable
may be something like that 
Snehabr thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: rechus

Guys... To thnk abt Lata, Really i'm d happiest persn in this world... Give a big clap for CVs... Lata was not rapped... Only goons try to for it... What a great news... I thnk abt Raj.., i'm vry Sad.., Raj... U r dt devil... All this ur plan...? Doctor said lata rapped... It is raj plan to trap vimal... What a brain.. U did worst thing raj... Karan and abha trust vimal and work together...but lata and prakash he misundrstood vimal... Its soo sad... Wow abha... Wat a dialogue.. U r d best.. Mami, u did gud job.. U gave gud point to karan... Raj was did all.. Wat a brain mami.. I thnk CVs r nw gud track..

Now I think i know what's this is all about! I think those Gundas were those people who Lata and Abha messed with in the market place.. They just wanted to scare Lata and teach her a lesson not to interfere with their work...Bechara Vimal was also half conscious and couldn't help her in anyways!! With her half conscious state Lata thinks Vimal and gundas were together... Now Raj is taking complete advantage about this situation by paying the doctor to change the reports (she wasn't raped at all) so that he can break the family's trust... 😡 
Edited by Snehabr - 12 years ago
rechus thumbnail
Originally posted by: NaGeSwArI

yes
wat you said is acceptable
may be something like that

may be...
rechus thumbnail
Originally posted by: Snehabr

Now I think i know what's this is all about! I think those Gundas were those people who Lata and Abha messed with in the market place.. They just wanted to scare Lata and teach her a lesson not to interfere with their work...Bechara Vimal was also half conscious and couldn't help her in anyways!! With her half conscious state Lata thinks Vimal and gundas were together... Now Raj is taking complete advantage about this situation by paying the doctor to change the reports (she wasn't raped at all) so that he can break the family's trust... 😡

ok.. Goons take revange aganist lata and abha..nt vimal.. They tried to trap vimal.. Ie's means it was a planned operation..
rechus thumbnail

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="3">But don't you think they are showing us this too fast? I thought the CV's prefer to keep the real person a suspense. How if Raj did this part of his plan to catch the real culprit?😲</font>

may be he try to catch real culprit.. But dt plan is vry bad.. Hw can say lie to evry1, she raped.. No it wrong..