Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rechus thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Garkhelsun

Hmm now it all comes together eh.. that is what Raj paid the doctor to do - tell a lie .. create confusion .. can I be the one to rub the dirt on Raj's face when the truth about his lovely Sister Koyal comes out .. oh that will be soo fun to watch .. I mean he is willing to ruin lives for his sister but she is no angel ..

</div>
<div>

I am very disappointed in him .. thought he would be good person .. now don;t want him to marry lata .. she is too good for him ...

when wil he knw koyal's truth..?
rechus thumbnail
Originally posted by: NaGeSwArI

<font color="#006666">Stupid Doc @ Dog😡</font>

correct...
Snehabr thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: rechus

ok.. Goons take revange aganist lata and abha..nt vimal.. They tried to trap vimal.. Ie's means it was a planned operation..

I think Raj knew about the entire goon/abha/lata fight! and paid the goons to do this entire plot!! Goons got their revenge and Raj got to trap Vimal and take revenge against SB parivar!!
rechus thumbnail
Originally posted by: Snehabr

I think Raj knew about the entire goon/abha/lata fight! and paid the goons to do this entire plot!! Goons got their revenge and Raj got to trap Vimal and take revenge against SB parivar!!

may be goons did al this by d instructn of raj..
rechus thumbnail
Originally posted by: aarcha

yupp...will surely watch...i didn't want 2 c the b******t bakwas from that sheetal & priyanka...that's y...😊

thanks dr..
khyser2k11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
iam really happy that lata isnt  raped ...but what raj did is the most worst thng,giving money to doctor to tell lata is raped...playing with the emotions a women
Snehabr thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: khyser2k11

iam really happy that lata isnt  raped ...but what raj did is the most worst thng,giving money to doctor to tell lata is raped...playing with the emotions a women

Both he and his sister need Psychiatric treatment!!
rechus thumbnail
Originally posted by: khyser2k11

iam really happy that lata isnt raped ...but what raj did is the most worst thng,giving money to doctor to tell lata is raped...playing with the emotions a women

true.. It was worst and dirty.. He ruined her life.. He nvr nvr nvr deserv 4gvnss..
rechus thumbnail
Originally posted by: Snehabr

Both he and his sister need Psychiatric treatment!!

well said.. True..