Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

emotional epi!! but i juz hope arnav...

shobrakapooor thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
today's was an emotional epi!! arhi's life is full of misunderstandings!! anjali-khushi scene was so emotional!! actually at dat tym only i understud wat khushi meant when she said arnav i can understand ur feelings!!πŸ˜• poor girl she said it to make arnav relax nd he scolded her! i juz hope he somehow tells sry to khushi nd this tym i dont want her to tell anythin bad to him!!😊 i juz hope khushi's dad do somethin to find out abt dat duffer!! he was able to write only half of anji's phone no: but im sure somehw he'll find it!! nd d last scene of raizada's was d saddest scene!! arnav's expressions were juz awesme!! 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shivikamaddness thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
yaah aaj anjali our khushi ne rula diya aaj to arnav ne had kar di par chalo aad main ahsaas to hua ke us n ekhushi ke saath acha nahi kiya chalo dekhte hai ke age kiya ho gha intresting ho gha
Bajaj.rb thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I think Arnav will say sorry but I really hope that they will have a better understanding of each other... I hope Kushi and him get past fighting and does not give him a rude reply or walk away when he does try to say sorry that has been going on to long now I hope to see them become friends in the near future atleast.
shobrakapooor thumbnail
Originally posted by: sana_ahmad643

yaah aaj anjali our khushi ne rula diya aaj to arnav ne had kar di par chalo aad main ahsaas to hua ke us n ekhushi ke saath acha nahi kiya chalo dekhte hai ke age kiya ho gha intresting ho gha

yes even im hopin he;ll tell sry to herπŸ˜‰
shobrakapooor thumbnail
Originally posted by: Bajaj.rb

I think Arnav will say sorry but I really hope that they will have a better understanding of each other... I hope Kushi and him get past fighting and does not give him a rude reply or walk away when he does try to say sorry that has been going on to long now I hope to see them become friends in the near future atleast.

fingers crossed!!!πŸ˜‰