India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

emotional epi!! but i juz hope arnav...

shobrakapooor IF-Rockerz
shobrakapooor
shobrakapooor

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 9:38am | IP Logged
today's was an emotional epi!! arhi's life is full of misunderstandings!! anjali-khushi scene was so emotional!! actually at dat tym only i understud wat khushi meant when she said arnav i can understand ur feelings!!Confused poor girl she said it to make arnav relax nd he scolded her! i juz hope he somehow tells sry to khushi nd this tym i dont want her to tell anythin bad to him!!Smile i juz hope khushi's dad do somethin to find out abt dat duffer!! he was able to write only half of anji's phone no: but im sure somehw he'll find it!! nd d last scene of raizada's was d saddest scene!! arnav's expressions were juz awesme!! 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Hessa85mirnalinipinky_blueskiestinsel

shivikamaddness Goldie
shivikamaddness
shivikamaddness

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 10:35am | IP Logged
yaah aaj anjali our khushi ne rula diya aaj to arnav ne had kar di par chalo aad main ahsaas to hua ke us n ekhushi ke saath acha nahi kiya chalo dekhte hai ke age kiya ho gha intresting ho gha

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shobrakapooor

Bajaj.rb Senior Member
Bajaj.rb
Bajaj.rb

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 10:50am | IP Logged
I think Arnav will say sorry but I really hope that they will have a better understanding of each other... I hope Kushi and him get past fighting and does not give him a rude reply or walk away when he does try to say sorry that has been going on to long now I hope to see them become friends in the near future atleast.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shobrakapooor

shobrakapooor IF-Rockerz
shobrakapooor
shobrakapooor

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 10:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sana_ahmad643

yaah aaj anjali our khushi ne rula diya aaj to arnav ne had kar di par chalo aad main ahsaas to hua ke us n ekhushi ke saath acha nahi kiya chalo dekhte hai ke age kiya ho gha intresting ho gha
yes even im hopin he;ll tell sry to herWink
shobrakapooor IF-Rockerz
shobrakapooor
shobrakapooor

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 10:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bajaj.rb

I think Arnav will say sorry but I really hope that they will have a better understanding of each other... I hope Kushi and him get past fighting and does not give him a rude reply or walk away when he does try to say sorry that has been going on to long now I hope to see them become friends in the near future atleast.
fingers crossed!!!Wink

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index