CSZ to go off air in the first week of Oct-Article

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
Choti Si Zindagi to go off air in the first week of October?

Toral Rasputra and Leena Jumani

After Sanskaar Laxmi it's time for Hats Off Productions' Choti Si Zindagi to face the heat. The latest buzz is that the show is expected to bid adieu in the first week of October.

Our source informs, "A lot of production houses are coming up with new shows for Zee TV and some of them are all set to go on air soon. Furthermore, its current shows namely Sanskaar Laxmi, Choti Bahu and Choti Si Zindagi have not managed to climb up on the TRP chart. In spite of infusing dramatic twists and turns the shows have failed to gain numbers. Hence, the channel decided to pull the shows off air. Sanskaar Laxmi has already been pulled off air and now the latest buzz is that Choti Si Zindagi is all set to draw curtains in the first week of October. The show did not manage to grab eyeballs even though it took a leap of 10-12 years recently. However, suspense still prevails when Choti Bahu will be taken off air."

We spoke to Toral Rasputra (Isha) who said, "I have been hearing this news for quite sometime now but we have not received any confirmation yet."

Edited by Xx_fehmida_xX - 12 years ago
too confusing and complicated story line...too many boys wanting Isha suddenly...Ira character is weird... too much negativity in the show...it was much nicer when they were kids...
 NOOO! omg end the show  i knew this was gona happen :(:(:( but plz dnt CSZ is my favourite show omg :(
no choti bahu s not to get ended...itsss d only show wich s LYKED by NON-HINDI SPEAKERS too...i m one tooo...frm south india...i love choti bahu tooo d extent...undefinable...plzzz zeee...dunt make choti bahu go off air...u dunt knoe...itxzzz goin on air n tamil tooo...roking among the other showsss...here tooo...so we want choti bahu...choti bahu...choti bahu...choti bahhu...choti bahu...
😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲
Nooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Czs is going very well and there is no need to take it off!!!!!!!

This is wrong!!!!!!!!! Its one of my fav shows n it just can't come off air!!
These ppl are just not thinking well!!! Oh please no don't take it off 😭😭😭😭

Ugh this just spoilt my whole day!!!!!!!!!!!!! Its all with this Ira thing! The creatives should end it and come abt with a new track 😭

I hope this is not true and some sense comes to zee and they decide nt to take of csz and cb

NOOO PPLZ DON'T END THIS SHOW :(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:( IM LOVING SAM N ISHA THERE JUST ABT TOO GET MARRIED N U GUYS R ENDIND IT WHY ?????:( U GUYS CAN'T DOOO THIS PLZ GIVE THEM A CHANCE !!!!!! IM SURE THE TRPS WILL GOO HIGH ONCE SAM N ISHA GET MARRIED OMG...

After Sanskaar Laxmi it's time for Hats Off Productions' Choti Si Zindagi to face the heat. The latest buzz is that the show is expected to bid adieu in the first week of October.

Our source informs, "A lot of production houses are coming up with new shows for Zee TV and some of them are all set to go on air soon. Furthermore, its current shows namely Sanskaar Laxmi, Choti Bahu and Choti Si Zindagi have not managed to climb up on the TRP chart. In spite of infusing dramatic twists and turns the shows have failed to gain numbers. Hence, the channel decided to pull the shows off air. Sanskaar Laxmi has already been pulled off air and now the latest buzz is that Choti Si Zindagi is all set to draw curtains in the first week of October. The show did not manage to grab eyeballs even though it took a leap of 10-12 years recently. However, suspense still prevails when Choti Bahu will be taken off air."

We spoke to Toral Rasputra (Isha) who said, "I have been hearing this news for quite sometime now but we have not received any confirmation yet."

http://www.tellychakkar.com/news/choti-si-zindagi-go-air-first-week-october

Soo disappointed like f**k zee :@:@
Articles and information from this source is not encouraged at India-Forums. Please refrain from posting further content from this source. We hope for your cooperation.

IF Dev Team