Users

Frequent Posters

OriginalsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: priya_1234

Edited--------

Yep i agree with u. Abhay is one lucky dude. πŸ˜†

He has queen's love, patanga's love, queen's bro's love, pander maharani's love, CWB's love.🀣n boy all these love are true love boss.🀣🀣 

Lolll...mast answer hai ekdum I want him to run away with CWB🀣🀣🀣
OriginalsFan thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: MiniMouse810

I am not exactly bashing!

I agree with you!
Alina is so innocent!
She is such a cutie!
I just hope that she does not turn negative!
I want Abhay and Alina to have a deep, pure, true and strong friendship!
Cause in the end i want only Abhiya!
Just my opinion!
Sorry if I hurt anybody!

It is fine I really dont care of end as it is long timeπŸ˜† I live in present and for me present is abhina track and they are just awesomeπŸ˜‰
--Anna-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Very nicely put Archi! πŸ‘ Yes - Alina's face did glow when Jeh agreed to Abhina's relationship and the way she let it out to Misha and Pia was so very cute πŸ˜³. However right now my only concern is Alina turning negative -- Like Chakz said -- everyone is going to use her like a tissue paper for their own benefit and that is something that I dont want to see. I would hate to see Alina turn negative 

I know her love is pure and she will do anything for Abhay -- I just hope she is ready to be with Abhay even after knowing what he is doing -- I want them as friends forever and not turn into some psycho lover who goes "Abhay sirf mera hai" types -- we already have Metz for that!
I hope CV's are listening πŸ€”
OriginalsFan thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: @nup@m@

Very nicely put Archi! πŸ‘ Yes - Alina's face did glow when Jeh agreed to Abhina's relationship and the way she let it out to Misha and Pia was so very cute πŸ˜³. However right now my only concern is Alina turning negative -- Like Chakz said -- everyone is going to use her like a tissue paper for their own benefit and that is something that I dont want to see. I would hate to see Alina turn negative 

I know her love is pure and she will do anything for Abhay -- I just hope she is ready to be with Abhay even after knowing what he is doing -- I want them as friends forever and not turn into some psycho lover who goes "Abhay sirf mera hai" types -- we already have Metz for that!
I hope CV's are listening πŸ€”

See whether negative or positive abhay and alina have a connection which they share which none of them can defy and today abhay unknowingly blurt it out that abhay-alina the couple no one has ever heard about and yes he is true vampire king dating a werewolf queen is totally unheard of so let us see how things go upπŸ˜†
-SexyAngel- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
bless alina!❀️ i luv her so much!(mayb even more den abhay)πŸ˜† abhay yaar ake kolo aur dekho voh tumse kitna pyaar karthi hai! tum bohot zyada lucky ho dude!😍 great topic archi!πŸ˜ƒ
sumana-13 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Sidchu

Lolll...mast answer hai ekdum I want him to run away with CWB🀣🀣🀣

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£
you guys are too much yaar ... kya answer hai .!!!!! 

cuteteddy thumbnail
hey archi now i use to comment in all ur posts btw nice post n ya love gives strength to everyone
OriginalsFan thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: kashabhiya4ever

bless alina!❀️ i luv her so much!(mayb even more den abhay)πŸ˜† abhay yaar ake kolo aur dekho voh tumse kitna pyaar karthi hai! tum bohot zyada lucky ho dude!😍 great topic archi!πŸ˜ƒ

Thanx dear and guess what check ma new postπŸ˜†
-SexyAngel- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Sidchu

Thanx dear and guess what check ma new postπŸ˜†

yep i checked it ...πŸ˜ƒ u put another big smile on my face πŸ˜ƒ tank u yaar u just made my day by dat post! πŸ‘we r abhina fanaticsπŸ˜†