Abhay ur lucky to have Queen's Pure love!!

Posted: 12 years ago
 Maybe Jeh was just planning a revenge but for our Werewolf Queen it was everything she needed from her brother! From a scary little girl she went to became a beautiful glowing butterfly as soon as she heard from her brother the acceptance for her love!
Alina who seems like a weak girl to all stood righteously for her love and her feelings!  Without fear yesterday she went to vampires house where she could even be killed, later she spoke infront of Jeh who she knew can kill her in anger!
Awww...alina ur love for abhay knows no bound and it is so pure I m really touched by your love and your faith in abhay! Hope it touches abhay also to some extent! I will just say abhay ur really lucky to have such a strong, loving and caring queen of wolves and hearts in ur life😳😳

PS: No bashing plz 
Edited by Sidchu - 12 years ago
So very true LOVE makes U stronger and fearless. ALINA needs a little dose of this and it is working in her favour. I LOVE ALINA.
Ya u r absolutely rite...πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›...Love gives Power 2 stand 4 urself n 4 ur beloved...N same is happening with Alina...Happy 2 see her like this...WaITING 4 Alina's makeover...as Abhay said Double A...Let's Double see Double ka Double Puch kya karta hai...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...
alina is uber cute, she is currently the best character in pkyek right nowπŸ‘
i hope she remains positive throughout😊
Originally posted by matwamango

So very true LOVE makes U stronger and fearless. ALINA needs a little dose of this and it is working in her favour. I LOVE ALINA.
 Ayeesha u know it is an A effect I came to know about like we loving abhina🀣 abhay,alina,archi,ayeesha 4 A's🀣🀣🀣🀣
ARCHI i never even thought of it this we we aren't double AA'S we are Quadruple AA'S🀣
Alina is happy & she is ready to change her life for love . She is strong & that is why she said to misha& piya right away about her feeling .  Abhina go for it ...😳
Originally posted by zoozoo123

Ya u r absolutely rite...πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›...Love gives Power 2 stand 4 urself n 4 ur beloved...N same is happening with Alina...Happy 2 see her like this...WaITING 4 Alina's makeover...as Abhay said Double A...Let's Double see Double ka Double Puch kya karta hai...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...
 Yup I think love gives strength from inside and person forgets the fears😳 Me too wanna see bombshell alina on mondayπŸ˜‰ N Yes it's triple A even I have ma name from AπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Abhay is very lucky indeed... Har taraf se pyaar baras raha hai aur itna sara ki use le dubega🀣🀣🀣
BTW whats wrong with Jeh...itna super flop plan banaya?? I expected something better.πŸ˜‰  Whatever... we are getting Alina's makeover and thats important. 
I agree Alina needed all the strength to overcome her fears and emerge stronger n confident ... and I have no doubts she is prettier than Pia ... but why does she have to come in between Abhiya  πŸ˜’??? ... I'm not happy about this yaar πŸ˜’ πŸ˜­   ...