PROMO abhay tells Haseena a vampire hunting Humans

Posted: 12 years ago
Abhay warns his mother one of their kind is deceiving them and is hungry for human blood. He has to go to the party and stop that person from killing humans
Who can that be??? Maiths?? Or a new one??
oh god...its hassu herself isn't it? she is the one who hunted neel...right?i hope it's not her..i love her...i would not expect to do such a thing 😕
I think its HASEENA or CHAND one of them did it and ABHAY will be dealt with a blow. Maithali is too much of an obvious choice
I think it is Sid and they will get SId back!
Archi U think its SID 4 everything🤣
i think haseena is the one who still cant control her thirst for human blood ...
and yah she killed neil for the same purpose

else it's maithili who wants to creat panic in all human and also vams
Originally posted by matwamango

Archi U think its SID 4 everything🤣
 Yes because sid is expert in drinking human blood and I so lob is hunting and his blood dropping fangs😈
He might be Sid about whom Haseena knows already I guess...may be its CV's surprise for us...It will be great if its Sid or Maithili...I dnt think its Haseena or Chaand...why would any new vampire attack Pia among other human and that too giving alert to Abhay tht he/she will attack huma? its definitely Maithili..I guess..May be new born vampires or Maithili wanting Pia's blood to become more powerful..btw is full moon coming or what?
please ekta show this mystery women i am dying to see herr