Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Khush- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
MSK falling for nano...🤣 🤣 🤣...I agree with aashu...what a title...😎...kyunki sautan bhi kabhi behen thi...🤣
Jyo did you take 4 tequila shots before posting this...🤣 ... you need to vomit them now...😡 🤣...OMFG...🤣 🤣 🤣
anjalireddyy84 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@ Jo

Check ur PM its urgent
evasumi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Looking at the episode today...

Well it seems the Maaneet scenes were done separately and was shot earlier

It was funny to look at the ceiling of GC's home in one of the dining room scene... 

So the GC's close ups were shot at his home..  but he definitely looks much better so he has pretty much recovered from his sickness.  His eyes looks ok and face looks fresh. 

But now on the episode,,,

They wanted to show humor in breaking of the bed by preetto but was not funny at all... totally irritating scene

Nando wants to work so improvement on her status seating and discussing business with jijaji and Geet sitting with tiffin with Preetto..
Oh man want Geet to sit with Maan and discuss the business.

I hope this is only one time thing to show just bit disput between Devini otherwise it looks like that Geet has come in the status of Preeto and Nando has gone in the status of Dev and Maan...

Trying to impress Maan with her incompleted "MBA" by offering to read the file and find the solution...

Where as Geet always there to give the solutions by her unorthodox way..

But love it when Maan says that he knows that she wants to keep her family unite and happy but they are now adult and they should decides themselves and he made her understand that she should let them battle through that.   I think Nando is getting too pushy in the name of love..  Well if she can see the with the eyes of her husband or just will push her own wish on her husband..

Hope this Lucky would do something for himself and try to be responsible man..  Going to Geet and asking to arrange for his honeymoon was just too disgusting for my test..  And preetto  Man she needs to know that her husband does not work his earning but is staying in the house of his didi...

I hope instead of showing this new irritating couples  why don't they show Maaneet together and Maan asking about his forgotten past and try to see how it was between him and Geet..

I do hope they do not use body double in the driving home scene as GC is back..

Hope for the complete recovery of GC and DD that we do not have to sit through the filler tourchers..

swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: jyoti06

MSK will fall for Nano 😭

see we wanted a office track na...we are getting that...😛🤣
Cute_Ash thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
sun jai waliaaa🤣ahhh memoriesss thoseee dayss LMFAO...who is gonna be jigyasaa..Preetooo??🤣
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: bru22

Buy seeing maan nano chemistry geet will hit both maan nano on head maan gets back his memory while nano loses her memory and goes back to amritsar

And Dev follows Nano too 😃😃😃😃😃😃
-Deepzz- thumbnail
MSK will become apavitra with Nano?  So Dev -1 MSK -1...Wife swap ...W*F 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬 

I thought SO was going Astha channel way 😕
sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Cute_Ash

sun jai waliaaa🤣ahhh memoriesss thoseee dayss LMFAO...who is gonna be jigyasaa..Preetooo??🤣

jiggy was fun😆😆...
-Khush- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
aila jigyaasa...i just got terrified remembering her face...😳 😒 🤣
swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
its sad to see Geet's character regress from a brave gutsy smart girl to this dabbewali... Mahesh Pandey has completely ruined the essence of this character...