Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

geetfangeet thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
@lily yeah many articles are coming about new shows in SD if geet article also comes i will just fly in sky
hegdemedha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@ Brunda, Lily, Preeti (if you are around), Priya, Tulip and anyone else I may have missed: Hello

---

Aim: To determine whether GHSP will telecast yet another marriage between FunBro and NoneDoe and Eat-to-Destress-Bro and Seamstress-Doe.

Apparatus: GHSP episodes exhibiting a period of around 100 minutes and memory admeasuring 0.0001 byte.

Procedure / Method:

MSK imposed a "curfew" (in Adi's words) that the two newly *married* couples -- FunBro and NoneDoe and Eat-to-Destress-Bro and Seamstress-Doe -- were not to share a bedroom until they were married in all pomp and splendour in accordance with all rites and rituals and with the blessings of the elders of a certain family.

The next morning, four couples went off to Amritsar to seek the blessings of the elders. Thereafter, three couples returned to Delhi. 

Observation:
That night, the two newly *married* couples occupy a bedroom each.  The relatively older married couple do not share a bedroom, but sleep in separate bedrooms.

Conclusion: Given that the "curfew" has been lifted and that FunBro and NoneDoe and Eat-to-Destress-Bro and Seamstress-Doe shared a bedroom each, it can be concluded that FunBro and NoneDoe and Eat-to-Destress-Bro and Seamstress-Doe have been married in all pomp and splendour in accordance with all rites and rituals and with the blessings of the elders of a certain family.  Therefore, no further marriage sequence will be shown between the said FunBro and NoneDoe and Eat-to-Destress-Bro and Seamstress-Doe.
latekate thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@Medha, Brunda and Lily   Hi and Bye 🤗
hegdemedha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@ Latha: Hi and bye to you too.  Hope to catch up with soon. 
geetfangeet thumbnail
@latha bye:-)@medha hi:-) and yes thank god they will not show their marriage again and curfew is over for them but not for maaneet y?:-(Edited by bru22 - 12 years ago
anjalireddyy84 thumbnail
@ Lily,Brunda,Priya, Medha n all

Hiii

🤗🤗
geetfangeet thumbnail
@ anjali/sanju hi:-)how was ur day:-)
anjalireddyy84 thumbnail
@ Brunda

Moi day superrr🤣r n urs?😳
Lily201 thumbnail
@Medha-- Loved your "case study" aka "experimentally" verified experiment a lot !!

If so we can be at peace - mission no-future-marriage accomplished -as per Medha's expert advice or report-Cool!!😎

BTW -as per the statistics & the strange economical status of PH-they could manage only one terrace vivah b/w NonDoe-FunBro -while the other one took under mysterious conditions as - Streamstress only quoted how Eat-to-distress bro put his life under risk to marry...
But still no one beats Mr MSK's resolve to marry his chosen bride -by putting his life at risk- e.g. he actually broke a real curfew in Delhi's CP road to take Gith on a horse & face the Brij (who though came without talwar this time) 😆

edited-- PS answer ma query -if you get time Anjali
@all- Bye,tc!!

Edited by Lily201 - 12 years ago
geetfangeet thumbnail
@anjali my day is k i have high fever form morning i am lying on bed boring yaar:-(@lily bye :-)Edited by bru22 - 12 years ago