Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Deepzz- thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Great Pics Geets 🤗

What is that on his lips...Snowflake ... Its begging to be licked off ☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️
nirvanica15 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kadydeep

Great Pics Geets 🤗

What is that on his lips...Snowflake ... Its begging to be licked off ☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️

Me in the line first, other people can follow me 😉
jwalamukhi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
plz don't think me as pessimistic...but in my journey with GHSP...i came to know...

nothing is going to get better in GHSP...with each passing day..the show will become worse..thanks to cv's...

this ML track is becoming far worse than amritsar track...😡

MP🤬...shabd nahi mil raha hey...mujhe gali dene keliye...

Edited by jwalamukhi - 12 years ago
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
@Nirvy :Well side effects toh will b there in every track CVs choose ,..so out of all this track,this is the least destructive track in terms of a proper story at least 😆...I mean imagine MSK and Geet giving slaps to Nano here 😈..we will definitely get a sadistic pleasure and Dev can commit suicide knowing Nano fell for his big brother 😛😆😆...

@Deeps and Nirvy :I already licked it long back when that scene happened 😳😳😳,..so sorry girls no chance 😛..better luck next time 😃
-Deepzz- thumbnail
@Deva.... Hi buddy 🤗

Yes GHSP is the same when U left it 🤣...CV's continue to give torture and nightmares on daily basis...It is a war between who gives up on the show first...we addicts or PH 😛
nirvanica15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: jyoti06

@Nirvy :Well side effects toh will b there in every track CVs choose ,..so out of all this track,this is the least destructive track in terms of a proper story at least 😆...I mean imagine MSK and Geet giving slaps to Nano here 😈..we will definitely get a sadistic pleasure and Dev can commit suicide knowing Nano fell for his big brother 😛😆😆...

@Deeps and Nirvy :I already licked it long back when that scene happened 😳😳😳,..so sorry girls no chance 😛..better luck next time 😃

Dammit Jyo, tu badi fast nikli😡. We'll see next time, u gonna have to put up a good fight

Anyways, if we get to see Nano getting slapped and Dev comitting suicide I might consider it. 

But nothing less than that, that Dev doesnt deserve to live, such a looser.
jwalamukhi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
hi deepa...😊

i think the war ends soon...when the addicts patience gets lost...with this daily doses...i think that day is not so far...
nirvanica15 thumbnail
@Deva and Deeps

Yes, I have started following the show after the honeymoon sequence. Then on, everyday I keep thinking there are better days coming, they never came. 
I am slowly loosing hope (may be just a glimmer ) now. 
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Me neither loosing hope nor giving up as long as GC-DD aka Maaaneet r together in the show 😃..

So I say to the CVs bring it on ..jitna circus dikhana hai dikhao ..aa dekhen zara kis mein kitna hai dum 😈

Geet fans r fighters and not loosers like MP 😡 ..remember this 😳
swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
The PH is messing with the wrong people...😈 they are underestimating our resilience and love for Maaneet...😳