Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Devil's Den:Geet bani Behenji,Nano bani Businesswoman - Page 15

panchjun5 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
@Jyo...Had to come back to say...if that was the case ...why did Geet smile?? ANd then what was happening the next morning at the breakfast table??? And since when has MSK become a shy guy...Looks like that hit on his head has done more damage than just memory loss...His whole persona has been rewired...I know he promised himself that he would never hurt Geet and I can understand that that is the reason he has mellowed down towards her...but that doesn't mean that he acts shy and coy...that's not MSK...🤔

And I also felt that Nano would fall for MSK and not the other way round...I think your Aitraaz idea might be played out here...with NAno being priyanka and Geet being Kareena...and Dev being the guy with the tape who gets crushed to death by Nano's car...😆
Edited by panchjun5 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pennu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Nano.. saying YES to DEV the same day he confess his love...😕
Nano.. marries Dev the very  next night forgiving his past...🥱
Nano joins office the very next day of her wedding...😲
Nano took the proposal the very same day she joined the office...🤔
Turning Nano Negative will be a good move by CVs...👏
After all Dev deserves that...😆
End of the day Maaneet will be together...😳
Sorry I keep disappearing, my net keeps going :(

pennu thumbnail
@Panch...
rather than Aitraaz...
I feel a movie...(I don't know its name...)
Staring Smitha Patel.. Ragesh Roshan and Tina Munem...😕
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
@Kavita:Geet smiled because she dint see when MSK left from there ..she thought he left after hearing her out fully becuase while talking she was not really looking at MSK ...but MSK left in between which Geet does not know and so she assumed that MSK left after feeling shy and even in morning he acted all shy 😉😆😆

Now coming to why MSK acted shy in morning ..here I feel more than acting shy ,he was just controlling his temper for Geet here since he has promised that he will b soft towards her and will not mind any of her shararat 😛...I still feel he is making compromise in this relationship here which Geet is taking it as something else and she feels he is falling for her which is not the case ...mayb eventually Geet will realise it that he is just being nice and polite to her for the sake of this relationship and not because he is in love with her
jyoti06 thumbnail
About Aitraaz,I dont think Nano has it in her to become as bold as Priyanka chopra 😆😆..but mayb she will feel something for her Jijaji here since her wavelength will match more with MSK than Dev 😛..
pennu thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: jyoti06

Now coming to why MSK acted shy in morning ..here I feel more than acting shy ,he was just controlling his temper for Geet here since he has promised that he will b soft towards her and will not mind any of her shararat 😛

I felt the same...
He acted like that during Geet's pregnancy time also...
pennu thumbnail
OK me leaving Enjoy the DEn...😃
panchjun5 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@Pennu...Yeah I remember that movie...but in that Rakesh Roshan falls in love with Tina Munim and marries her and Smitha Patil leaves them and then meets Rajesh Khanna...I think...and then she comes back for her daughter's wedding...or am I confusing with some other movie......SO u r saying that Geet will sacrifice and leave MSK for Nano...Babaji that will be the day... 😲

@Jyo...Hayeee...Don't say like that yaar...Poor Geet...that will be too much for her to take...Although I do agree...it does look like MSK might be controlling his anger to keep her happy but I still feel that in this obligation obligation business...he is surely falling for her...albeit a little slowly...
jyoti06 thumbnail
I felt the same...
He acted like that during Geet's pregnancy time also...

Yeah exactly

See if u notice ,MSK is all normal with Adi ,Nano and his other employees while interacting ..only with Geet ,he is extra sweet with his smile and tone ...so somewhere it does look like he is putting extra efforts here for the sake of this relationship and not being himself fully 🤔