Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

panchjun5 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey Anuja...🤗...Me is fineji...How r u ji...😛??? I know...Like I said ab toh aansoon bhi nahi aate...feel like saying Chaddo like Geet...

Hey Khushboo...Is that you??? Hiya...🤗...Yeah he is obsessed with Nano...Just like RGV gets obsessed with all his heroines and MF Hussain was obsessed with Madhuri...

Yeah Ashu...Better to be prepared then be sorry...

Hey Shali, Sara, Bru and others I missed...🤗

Sara...Odomos is a mosquito repellant cream...😊

Why do people repeat  verbs or nouns and make it a game?
Like Teacher Teacher, or doctor doctor, and now according to Boo, CON CON 😆

@Ash and Sara - Just wondering, you don't have to tell but which college and school, respectively, do you guys go to? 

-Saruu- thumbnail
Fariaa Oulder Hill Community School And Language And Expressive  Arts Collegee😆

Itas A High School BTW,Long nmae Na?😆

Cute_Ash thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
hehe yesh they r sara but they r gonna be here soon since I ma gonna be celebrating envratri wid them here..😳

Khushh moi will be banned so noa cting bholii bhaali🤣yes dw moi too not fond of dem😆
panchjun5 thumbnail
@Ashu...Threesome with tanu and BD ...Babji...Orgies ka zaman hai kya????😲

Hey Faria...🤗

@Anuja...Its no use cribbing...coz everything we say either falls on deaf ears or is implemented on Devini...Ab tho crib karne ki bhi taakat nahi hain mujhme...😒
-Saruu- thumbnail
Aww Ashhh Thats Soo Sweet😳

And im getting Totally Senti For Some Reason🤔
panchjun5 thumbnail
OK...Random question...Why did Maan leave Yesterday when Geet was still talking????  😕
-Khush- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: panchjun5

@Ashu...Threesome with tanu and BD ...Babji...Orgies ka zaman hai kya????😲

Hey Faria...🤗

@Anuja...Its no use cribbing...coz everything we say either falls on deaf ears or is implemented on Devini...Ab tho crib karne ki bhi taakat nahi hain mujhme...😒

@ bold and red ...😲...kavi...🤣 🤣...you actually uttered the not so humble words...😈 ☺️
-Saruu- thumbnail
Maan Was Overwhelmed With The Need To Go Do ShuShu🤣
loveableangel thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
maan and nandini???? Thats disgusting,  if that happens then GEET is offically over for me.  It's really horrible when you see amazing shows like VD and Secrect Circle and how they work and have planned out their storylines and the characters are consistant. Yes Geet is a daily show, but even then there is a synopsis on the character geet and they should stick to it. Why change something that works, nandini is disgusting if she falls for maan, one he is her sisters husband, the same sister who provided a roof for her, saved her from a fraud marriage (although geet did allow dev to marry her and, he is a fraudster himself). Also one question has been bothering me, in india two marriages are illegal right? Even if geet forgave him, law is law, shouldn't he legally be in jail, as the media knew about his deeds? Anyway i haven't been watching geet for a while now, i have no hope for it, it gets crappier day by day and, i hope that dd and gc go on to do shows that respect them, by offering them a range of clothing, and makeovers etc. Anyway geet finished when the holi fiasco happened.