Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Cute_Ash thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: panchjun5

Ashuuu...*Slow motion me running...and 🤗* ...So how have you been??? You in Mumbai, kya???? Hope you are prepared for the mosquitoes this time coz I remember last time you were vampirized by them...😆

me tooo me tooo *sloww motionss and into soulie's armss* me been ermm okayy😆hehe yesh mumbai for a medical trop from college..haha yu remember how dad had to go get odomos for me at midnight well this time I have 4 tubes of those..applies odomos top 2 bottom..they cannot touch me yeah 1 or 2 did try so yh sum of them have had their feast
-Saruu- thumbnail
Have Fun🤗

Are Ya Alonee?

And Wat Is Odomos?🤔
-Khush- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
@ ashu...you and taanu need to play CON CON and teach maaneet..😍 or what about your BeeDee who is hogging up my screen these days..😡 🤣...khush toh bohut hongi tum ...pichwaada pichwaada pichwaada...dekh kar..🤣...so it is your pick...taanu or BD to play CON CON with...☺️

@ kavi...🤗...some people lurveee their Nano creations...🤢
shali thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
sara..

isn't odomos... a cream for mosquitoes...
swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@Kavi...hellooo ji how r u...🤗  its really sad to see what they have made of this show and especially of Geet's character...
Cute_Ash thumbnail
Originally posted by: CraziestGurtian

@ ashu...you and taanu need to play CON CON and teach maaneet..😍 or what about your BeeDee who is hogging up my screen these days..😡 🤣...khush toh bohut hongi tum ...pichwaada pichwaada pichwaada...dekh kar..🤣...so it is your pick...taanu or BD to play CON CON with...☺️

@ kavi...🤗...some people lurveee their Nano creations...🤢

yepp I knw showw da FORE-play🤣haan haan btw yu knw his name is abhishekk so me&him can be the next ash-abhi🤣can I take turnss do the foree as in front wid tanu&wid BD ofcourse da pichwada😆
swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
If MP is so eager to showcase his idiotic creations on TV why doesn't he approach some PH and start a new show with them. Why is he torturing us with this nonsense...😡
Cute_Ash thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Saruu-

Have Fun🤗

Are Ya Alonee?

And Wat Is Odomos?🤔

lol no sara we are a group of 25 ryt now...odomos is basically a mosquito repellent..
-Saruu- thumbnail
Noo Ashh I meant Ur Mummmyy And Daddyyy Are In london Na?😆

LOOOLLL Next Ashh-Abhi🤣

-Khush- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Cute_Ash

yepp I knw showw da FORE-play🤣haan haan btw yu knw his name is abhishekk so me&him can be the next ash-abhi🤣can I take turnss do the foree as in front wid tanu&wid BD ofcourse da pichwada😆

@ bold N red...😲 😳...elaborate please...🤓 😈..me have no idea of positions...😛...and hopefully i got one abhi-ash pair to drool on...😍...ashwini+abhishek...❤️...i haat the other pair...🤢