Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: sun29

and knowing you cvs..you may just take into account this suggestion from me..😡

They will take this for sure aur kuch le na le 🤣...CVs r expert in taking the negative suggestions and ignoring the positive ones 😆😆😆😆
-Khush- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Geet worried about devini Honeymoon...🤢 what an idea by the destructives to give a filler episode...😡

Anyways like jyo i will stay positive and wait and watch because even I feel after the last scene that after MSK's advice geet won't butt much into devini and LucTo matters unless otherwise asked for help...🤔..and please can the car get broken in the midway on monday..☺️
🤣
Originally posted by: CraziestGurtian

..and please can the car get broken in the midway on monday..☺️ 🤣

Yes, I'd want that too!! We all would. It would be a super pleasant surprise. 
jyoti06 thumbnail
I still remember after Maaneet marriage ,when Geet was turned into a housewife ,we kept saying in Den that how Geet should join office with MSK by telling him that she wants to work with him in office ...that time Ved Raj was writing the script and he turned down our suggestion and made Geet a dabbawali as Geet was shown many times bringing tiffin to MSK's office

Today Mahesh pandey is writing the script and he actually took our suggestion of sending woman to work in office after marriage rather than reducing them to a dabbawali ...but unfortunately he used the suggestiion on Nano

So I really dunno whether to throw chappals on MP or Ved raj today 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Edited by jyoti06 - 12 years ago
jyoti06 thumbnail
@Khush:Haan mera hopes bhi all on car breakdown in the middle of the road and rain coming 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣...I know its wishful thinking as GC is still recovering and cannot do a rain shoot 😭..but still yeh weekend iss hope se toh cross ho jaayega 😆😆😆😆😆😆
-Khush- thumbnail
@ jyo...I will throw more chappals if Cv's shows Nano the dimwit solve the biggest court case problem in KC...😡 😡 😡...they could have instead shown a maaneet scene where geet offers to help and solves the case with her Raambaan ilaaj style...😎 and gotten appreciated by MSK 😳...but no MP is in love with nano...🤢
Chitrita thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Boogleton.Schiz

Yes, I'd want that too!! We all would. It would be a super pleasant surprise. 

naa...the car in which Devini r going for their HM will break and they'll end up missing their plane...so, we'll end up watching Maaneet consoling the shameless couple...MP's twisted brain works like this...
-Saruu- thumbnail
The Whole Thing About AA Track Was It Ws SHOT SEPERATELY

DD Dindnt Even SEE Anniee😆

There Was A SPERATE Director for them hence Wen in MG World it was day,In Annie Arjun World It Was Night😆
priyachand thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
[QUOTE=sun29]

just throw both the sisters off that damned cliff used in all telly shows...end of story...geet's memories are better than the original whatever is left of the girl...and MSK live his life loving her aka mohabattein...hoping atleast her ghost will be better dressed...and someone shld pierce a wooden stake into nandu so that she does not rise at all...
[/QUOTE

Me me Me ... i want to drive d stake. plsss give me d honour of doing this. thanx to dis chr i am not evn watching d repeat. it has never happnd to me earlier. And Geet evn as ghost will wear white tent only with dupatta draped like blanket. and we'll have purple zari n border. so don't think she'll be better dressed.

even now i want her to die. and pray for RC so dat we wont get d horsey nando.
-Khush- thumbnail
@ jyo...🥱...the whole monsoon will pass away but they won't think of it..😡...well they better show the car breakdown and maaneet spendin some private time atleast walking on the streets...😳 😍
P.S: lets try to come up with a scenario about what they can do if car breaks down...😛...i would say get a lift in a crowded bus where both a crashing and crushing each other due to bumpy road and less space...
☺️