Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Devil's Den:Geet bani Behenji,Nano bani Businesswoman - Page 3

Lily201 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Blooper -when Dev entered with his convo with Nano -why did MSK & Adi go the other way when the only door was the other side??Guess they were eager to run out from frame for wrapping out next scene 😆

Moi is too tired -so Au Revoir & take care Devils 🤗 

Edited by Lily201 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Opti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Jyo, we have given the benefit of doubt far too many times to these stupid CVs who cannot think of a good plot.  People had high hopes of seeing the back of Amritsar circus after Devini confession and instead we ended up being shown a double wedding and another of the Amritsar clan (Preetho) has joined the circus.  The wedding plot was already on board when the leads were shooting together. They only extended it when they fell sick.  So these hollow excuses don't really hold any meaning to discerning viewers. I doubt they will ever stop torturing us with these thoroughly useless characters any time soon.  I think they'll continue to haunt us for the rest of the show till the revamp.
Edited by Opti - 12 years ago
Opti thumbnail
Geet must be the youngest dadima on telly world. Even the actual Dadima of the show is more modern than this ancient lady with a face of a young girl but the mind of an old woman.
geetfangeet thumbnail
@lilly bye t.c and @anshu den opening post   is really good
priyachand thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hi guys,
what's happng to our show! i was hopping mad watching d show. if this is a filler epi, it shd just fill time till d main story happns. it shd not butcher d main chr. today i saw Geet's chr going to new lows. why is DD accepting this shit!

1. d way she was excitingly enquiring Dev abt his honeymoon, n complimenting on his caring ways (does she remember their past? or was dat another dev?)
2. And dev's gnan on how to keep wife happy as she has left everything blah blah... Hello, u conned an innocent girl n d name of marriage. WTH r u talking?
CVs ML is intolerable to watch. how can they conveniently forget d main premise of d story.
3. From working woman to dabbawali - Geet
    From shopping n flirting to solving difficult problems in projects (which experienced Adi cdn't solve!!) - Nandini.
Now i definitely know d new lead s Nandini.
is Dev going to be her pair or is GC going to romance her? aftr all they both are working together. not dev n nandini?
Nando has new suits daily - she portrays smart intelligent woman.
d old lead wears old maid's castoffs, shabby wig, brings dabbas to her husband, watches him wit lovesickness, intrudes on others' marital problems, will listen submissively when husband advices her wht is right n wrong.

Geet has gone back from office to kitchen. so now i know Geet s d support chr n Nandini s main lead!!!

GC inspite of sickness, comes to act with Nandini scenes, his BD romances wit his wife Geet. wah wah cvs. now we know nandini's role!!!

i am so sick of dis chr n cvs responsible for this mess.  

Viji79 thumbnail
Well, I am not going to say anything about
-Nando showing interest in learning business from her jeejaji.😆
-Maan jeejaji impressed with Nando's interest in work🤢
-Dev's lecture to GEET on what life a girl dreams of when she marries😡
-Geet feeling sorry for Dev's honeymoon not happening due to her dumbo sister😕
-Prieto-lucky confused love story😕😕
-Adi feeling for Dev's HM not materializing😒

because I want to save my sanity.

Chitrita thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Opti...I agree...even i dont think we'll see the end of Devini or Lucto unless this MP leaves the team..I dont even feel like calling him a CV...He brought those characters in and after the public rage..hez hell bent on further ruining Geet's character... if the revamp is going to be soon in a month or two, then i don't think there'll be a change in the CVs and they won't hire new actors also...so it'll be these shameless creations of a shameless writer hogging the screen space and Geet and Maan will be playing their Dadima and Dadaji forever...u see they are the elders of the family right😡🤢...
shali thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Opti... geet is back at her boob problem...blanket was covering totaly...
Opti thumbnail
I literally burst out laughing when Nandu said that Dev never hides anything from his bro but hid their marriage plans.  I felt like telling her "Don't let your hubby's innocent looks fool you. The guy is a master in hiding things. He hid his first marriage from a militant HP clan. He hid his illegal second marriage from his entire family including that loving brother.  He hid from you about his sordid past. So it is nothing great hiding what you call a wedding in the middle of the night on the terrace."
Viji79 thumbnail
Frankly speaking I watch the show for catching glimpse of GC and DD, I have lost connection with the magic of GHSP long back.