Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Pia and alina (Page 2)

ILTHBEB IF-Stunnerz
ILTHBEB
ILTHBEB

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 9:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by asena

Originally posted by nab_012

ROFLROFL.lol i seriously want evil Pia &  to see cock fight b/w Pia & Alina.LOL 
fight? why?Confused 
Abhay has clearly told Piya that he only loves her...its not in his hands to stop people form loving himLOL i want Piya to trust him and don't want to see her being insecure eitherTongue

In all serial's heroines are always so sacrificing atma by giving their love to another but i don't want pia will be like them, i know she trust abhay but who knows when there will begin misunderstanding. So for protecting misunderstanding situation it is needed not only trust but also a devil attitude & then no one could snatch Abhay from her.LOLLOL 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

asenacarisma2

Courageous_Leo IF-Rockerz
Courageous_Leo
Courageous_Leo

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 9:47am | IP Logged
Rhyming hai zabardast...TongueTongueTongue...dnt wnt 2 see Evil Piya...Metz kaafi hai...Abhay ki BBB nikalne ke liye...LOLLOLLOL...N Hope Abhina ko dekhkar Piya Abhay ko Ulta na latka de...Becoz he is a chamgadadh...I mean a vamp...LOLLOLLOL...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

carisma2

mumu_karan Groupbie
mumu_karan
mumu_karan

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 9:49am | IP Logged
pia is so sweet yaar
instead of knowing that alina loves abhay
she's giving her makeover

carisma2

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 9:59am | IP Logged
Pia is sweet. At my old address every time my hubby came home, the neighbours daughters from both sides of the road used to come out of their house to see him. I called them his fanclub.
it used to make me laugh.

ILTHBEB

priya_1234 Senior Member
priya_1234
priya_1234

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 11:01am | IP Logged
LoL... ROFLROFLROFLROFL

carisma2

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 11:55am | IP Logged
Sorry guys could not actively participate here earlier - I was in the supermarket..

I bet when I open the shopping bags - Abhiya - Abhina ke chakkar mein I would have forgotten half the stuff!

ILTHBEB

ILTHBEB IF-Stunnerz
ILTHBEB
ILTHBEB

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by carisma2

Sorry guys could not actively participate here earlier - I was in the supermarket..

I bet when I open the shopping bags - Abhiya - Abhina ke chakkar mein I would have forgotten half the stuff!

lol my condition is more worse. in deep thinking of abhiya i couldn't concentrate in my study properly.LOLLOL

carisma2

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index