Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Angie12 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
I wouldn't mind seeing a college track if both Dev and Radhika are shown to die.  They started the show with that but it was never followed through.  The new track can ease on rituals and instead show essence of Kanha and more spiritual theme rather than a ritualistic one.  They can come back to wrong all the rights of PF.  A more youthful story would be welcome where Dev and Radhika can be shown as strong characters.
misti73 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: JustShanta

OK,short n sweet, point taken
 u tired Mishti ?

No I am not tired ...just finished marking some MSc project reports...so was busy with that.
radhameera thumbnail
waiting to see dev and radhika in new avatar
Anamika100 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
While the concept of Raj Purohiti is facinating, I am tired of the silly Mathadishi dictates about how to light the mahadiya and no 3rd person should see and even taking out a muhurat for when they should consummate etc - so I would be glad if we can pull the story back from chandamama comics and put it back in the current century and retain the spirituality and the true religiousness.

May be this will give the CV's some oxygen because they have cornered themselves into a bad place with the unnatural twists.

ashna26 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hoping Zee tv gives it time to Choti Bahu 😉 Also they should make Radhika less sacrafice and make her bubbly and funny like the Imarti character! Edited by ashna26 - 12 years ago
PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Will we have a young girl old man romance😉 if Rads dies and reincarnated and Dev is alive 😆

A May December Romance😆  Rads will come and say BH auntie you are very bad you killed me but will love DRP who has become mad in her loss
Edited by chalhov - 12 years ago
radhameera thumbnail
actually the article may be fake too .. guys as humans cannot take god form... hence i think its better to both of the die and rebirth happens...