Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi

PLZZ READ IT..POSITIVE VIEWS ABOUT THE NEW ARTICLE

radhameera thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
plzzz guys listen carefully calmly and think it!!

i know anyone is not liking the current of fake wife story!!! if it continues we may lost our cb2 due to low trp's ... our effort to bring cb2 will go vain...

think and see about this track if both radhika and dev dies in my opinoion their rebirth may happen ... they r going to college and become frnds... and then their their love story starts ... think and se our radev in different look... this will nake our cb lost audience to come back and watch cb as this will be new story ...what do u say guys??? i dont want to hurt anyone if i said anything wrong plzz forgive me... but plzz support this track... 

before any final news dont come to any conclusion as it is clear that article is not proper but one thing is sure that radhika is going to die

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Daisy15 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks dear... and if both take rebirth then i want them to start the show with fresh storyline with both college going students and then love blossom... oh! i started imagining..and then both taking badla frm barkha..
radhika5 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
TC articles need to be read with caution--not everything written here is what really happens ..e.g. They said Barkha will marry Dev and that did not happen...so wonder if this means that there will be rebirth of both Dev and Radhika and we will get a more contemporary love story...
ashna26 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

I'm thinking rebirth for both of them too! Both will come stronger hopefull get a nicer family positive characters. Right now Dev and Radhika are trapped. For me it is difficult to see this Dev as RP as he made a big mistake. Hopefully at rebirth he will not make the same mistakes. A new chance for Dev and Radhika. Maybe more modern of course the Kahna element should stay as he would bring them back.

And maybe Rita Badhuri can come as dadi of Dev or Radhika.
Edited by ashna26 - 12 years ago
harianjana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
thanks radha meera and i am okay and indeed give ovation to cv's if they give re birth of both radev and indeed this time a new story is needed not the same fakewives, fire accidents etc etc . i would really love to see a new fresh love story between radev
misti73 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I am also wondering about both dieing and then rebirth of both and them meeting on college... and then taking revenge on everyone who played with them and took advantage of their innocence...in this way they can bring in the kanha factor too...that they are being given a second chance to correct their wrong.

Or does this mean Radhika being presumed dead but not dead...and she returning to protect Dev and guide him the right way to fight back. 

Anyway, I am ok with both
Edited by misti73 - 12 years ago
zam123 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
I have no problems with this new track. I have been expecting this track after the fake wife. I am interested to know whether Radhika dies or is thought to be dead and whether Dev also dies. Eagerly waiting for this new track to start because it also kinda gives us and the CV to start with a fresh new story. 
Mona55 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
will love it --this new track both radev should go to heaven (cant even say that word that starts with d)and b0oth of them again come bach as collage students
but that article says only radhika will be gone not dev ---now that is the dumbest idea dont care if rads comes back as kanha but dev wil be alone na --so what happened to the eternal love story how can they have that even if rads after coming as kanha and again rebirth as radhika her dev will be in his 40s my 2 cents  
Neerjaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
 Will be interesting track , all mess will be cleared , can start with logic ...
ashna26 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
If Radhika dies, Dev should die too and they should reborn ðŸ˜­ Don't think I want a fake Radhika death because that would mean only more lies. I just want the lies to stop.
If this the punishment of the lies as Dev as RP and adharma of Puhorits family. Maybe it is good, both Dev and Radhika will be reborn and would fall in love. New chance for Dev and Radhika and for Choti Bahu maybe! Edited by ashna26 - 12 years ago