Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ziva01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: azuria

Thank you Pressu😊❀️
The episode is liked by everyone and so did I liked it. One thing I noticed was Kukkans behaviour towards MD. Just like Runjhun MD was not ever aknowledged in the family with positive feed back. Kukkan is doing that. There is a term used in PMT that" The behaviour with wich the child gets noticed by parents the child repeat it" Here we see that Kukkan is all the time saying nice things to MD (positive fed back) which pleases her and thus her behaviuor has changed dramatically. That is wy she is having the guts to immitate him and tease him since he gives her time and show his appriciation of her. In the same manner when he gave the doll to her he showed that he is not condeming her for being pregnant but thinking of the child as his responsibility. She got it clear that he is there for her and her child and is appriciative and caring not only towards her but towards the child she is bearing. She got a complete acceptance from him and that brought the change.

Precap... It is going to come either at the end of the next week or so since Run jhunis wearing a blue saree at the moment. Let see what happens and in what way. CVs are very good att missleading usπŸ˜‰

Hi Azuria love your analysis and you write so beautifully. 
dhruvie05 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: azuria

Precap... It is going to come either at the end of the next week or so since Run jhunis wearing a blue saree at the moment. Let see what happens and in what way. CVs are very good att missleading usπŸ˜‰

Good point, AZ.  It reminds me of the recent ME precap, which was shown more than a week later. (Not that I mind the delay in this case..let her woo him all she can πŸ˜‰, and let him enjoy the attention some more πŸ˜‰).

And yeah, like Priya, I love reading your analysis too! πŸ‘πŸΌ  Do keep writing more often.

Happy Sunday!😊
nmaharaj thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: dhruvie05

Good point, AZ.  It reminds me of the recent ME precap, which was shown more than a week later. (Not that I mind the delay in this case..let her woo him all she can πŸ˜‰, and let him enjoy the attention some more πŸ˜‰).

And yeah, like Priya, I love reading your analysis too! πŸ‘πŸΌ  Do keep writing more often.

Happy Sunday!😊

Azuria, I agree with everyone on your analogy. 
Chatterpot thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: dhruvie05

Happy Sunday!😊

Totally agree with you Pri and Dhruvie that AZ made a great analysis regarding the precap loved it keep it writing πŸ‘