Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chatterpot thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

I love that G is not falling for her dough-eyed pout anymore. Totally agree to wat you said i agree to all of wat you have written but highlighted this part cuz i like it more. Previously it was always Guddu who attempt all the romance between them he was the first one to get romantic and involve RJ in him by( as you mentioned) grabbing hands, bringing her close to himself and hugging her. But now after this he wants it to happen vice versa he wants RJ to be the first one to be romantic with him, although he is melting towards her actions but still waiting to see to wat extent she can go.
Loved the precap and waiting for the Monday's episode eagerly.

LoveGuddu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks G for the wonderful update...πŸ‘

Your side note had me ...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

And then came Sush with her comment...and I was...🀣🀣🀣

Cant wait to watch the episode...So I'll watch tonight online and wait ( like a kind for Christmas morning to open presents ) for Sunday... πŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺ
Chatterpot thumbnail
Sorry i commented first on others post.

Thanx for the lovely WU Gardes loved ur  side comments that adds spice to the WU.

Nice to see a changed RJ who is trying to impress Guddu ji, who is showing her concerened towards Guddu and her marriage. She desperately wants her old Guddu ji back, his love, the way he used to call out to her and the way he used to tease her all in one she wants his old Guddu back a,d its nice to see that she is doing everything to get his attention. On the other hand Guddu is melting but not showing it to RJ. Just loved the Gunjhun glances today.

Devan scenes were really very nice. Just loved the way Devi was imitating Kukkan and asking him to drink his tea and Kukkan replying that he is talking to the tea was great.

Devi as RJ's love guru nice to see that and Amma also involving herself in removing the rift between the Gunjhun.

The evil 6 they havent realised yet that watever is happening to them is just because of their evil deeds and still fighting and blaming each other. Not in the mood to discuss about them.  

Waiting for the monday after watching the precap. RJ looking stunning and beautiful in that yellow sari and Guddu looking at her with so much love in his eyes for her. CV's should make it more romantic by making RJ to go first and hug Guddu and make her kiss him as well. Hmmm a nice Friday cliffhanger will be dreaming through the whole weekend about Gunjhun.

sahil70 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks G for the update

an  episode in neutral gear. .rolling along

hmmm amma now missing the wicked ones, ( eeek  sign of their  return ❓)

bhavni88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thank you gardes for fab update..πŸ‘..and side comments..

has been 'boring'..week in my books..no wonder TRPS are not good..

come on cvs..show us some exciting new tracks..

and the precap??..

guddu will completely 'ignore'..runjhun..just my guess..πŸ˜†
nmaharaj thumbnail

Originally posted by: bhavni88

thank you gardes for fab update..πŸ‘..and side comments..

has been 'boring'..week in my books..no wonder TRPS are not good..

come on cvs..show us some exciting new tracks..

and the precap??..

guddu will completely 'ignore'..runjhun..just my guess..πŸ˜†

I hope not Bhavni.  Runjhun didn't get a chance to court Guddu as she did when she was engaged to Abhi, so this is a good opportunity for us to see how she woos him with her charm...if she has any!  Poor thing was married off to G before she knew what hit her, so I do hope the CVs give us something interesting with Gunjhun.😊
tereliyex thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks Gardes!
How far will Runjhun go to please Guddu?Hm...πŸ˜‰
-Nags- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the update gardes
pressu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: nmaharaj

I hope not Bhavni.  Runjhun didn't get a chance to court Guddu as she did when she was engaged to Abhi, so this is a good opportunity for us to see how she woos him with her charm...if she has any!  Poor thing was married off to G before she knew what hit her, so I do hope the CVs give us something interesting with Gunjhun.😊

i also want to see that runjhun wooing guddu
and first she hugs him
i have trust in our cv's
azuria thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pressu

hi azuriaji
how are you??πŸ˜ƒ

and coming to episode
i wanna know about your views on precap😳
please write your views⭐️

Thank you Pressu😊❀️
The episode is liked by everyone and so did I liked it. One thing I noticed was Kukkans behaviour towards MD. Just like Runjhun MD was not ever aknowledged in the family with positive feed back. Kukkan is doing that. There is a term used in PMT that" The behaviour with wich the child gets noticed by parents the child repeat it" Here we see that Kukkan is all the time saying nice things to MD (positive fed back) which pleases her and thus her behaviuor has changed dramatically. That is wy she is having the guts to immitate him and tease him since he gives her time and show his appriciation of her. In the same manner when he gave the doll to her he showed that he is not condeming her for being pregnant but thinking of the child as his responsibility. She got it clear that he is there for her and her child and is appriciative and caring not only towards her but towards the child she is bearing. She got a complete acceptance from him and that brought the change.

Precap... It is going to come either at the end of the next week or so since Run jhunis wearing a blue saree at the moment. Let see what happens and in what way. CVs are very good att missleading usπŸ˜‰