Posted: 12 years ago
CONGRATS on the new SS...
loved the concept...
please update soon...

Originally posted by tushti-kiran

Interesting concept...Maaneet hain to kya darr hai...likh daalo

thanx for pm and congrats for new SS.
"Maaneet hain to kya darr hai...likh daalo" ๐Ÿ˜†Hehehehe u r right , but the contradiction is main hun , to bharosa kaha??? i jst keep on writing whatever comes to my mind good or bad..!! hopeless me๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

P.S : Congrats ,now u r a goldie๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Edited by worldofdreams - 12 years ago
Originally posted by ritzy09

oh...i am already loving it...concept is amazing...I can almost feel the anticipation...please please do update soon...oh this is going to be so good...
Ohhh...thnx a lot dear...I hope i live up to your expectations .
Originally posted by soniya_maaneet

๐Ÿ˜†Fabulous concept as always dear ๐Ÿ˜Š add me in ur list for this ss... i'm sure we will turn it into an ff soon...๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

GREAT START๐Ÿ‘
Ohhh...thnx dear๐Ÿ˜ƒ
OMG..!!! me and a FF...๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† it's surely not going to happen !!
i'm very very very bad at writing and it's gonna take ages for me to even think of writing a FF
really interesting
cont soon
thanks 4 the pm
Originally posted by worldofdreams

Yeh lo... u didn't hurt me at all  with ur comment dear!!! u r such a lovely reader and your comments can never hurt me๐Ÿ˜Š they can only enhance my thoughts and writing skills๐Ÿ˜Š
and even i had the same thing in my mind , but then it would have been a complicated and a lenghty one , which would have taken ages for me to think for each and every part, phir mujhe bahut bahut kuch soch soch ke soch ke likhna padta...but i wanted to make it a lighter one , with some fun and some emotional moments , so i made the basic concept clear in the intro itself...!!!!
but still there will be some flashbacks for sure , but short ones๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ
i know i know i'm a kaam chor but still kya karoon i wanted to write something on this so i chose to write a small and cute ss rather than a long and emotinal one

uff,,...babaji...

here i thought i will b able to make u turn this into a FF...but nahi ...u r right u r very lazy...๐Ÿ˜†

chalo it will b fun reading cute moments in the office...with geet being naughty n all...

n now that u r not upset by my comment...beware...๐Ÿ˜ˆ
congo for new ss
awesome start
cont soon

harneet <3
Originally posted by jyoti_l

uff,,...babaji...

here i thought i will b able to make u turn this into a FF...but nahi ...u r right u r very lazy...๐Ÿ˜†

chalo it will b fun reading cute moments in the office...with geet being naughty n all...

n now that u r not upset by my comment...beware...๐Ÿ˜ˆ
beware...๐Ÿ˜ˆ
 ...OMG!!๐Ÿ˜ฒ nahi ... i take back my words i was buri tarah se zakhmi!!
just kiddin' ๐Ÿ˜†...i'm ready to accept all sorts of crticism but  is poor  bachi pe reham zaroor karna!!!