Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago
Wow... Such a beautiful concept
waiting for geet and MSK to come face to face
plz continue soon n add me to ur pm list
ritzy09 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
oh what an amazing start...I loved it...More than Maaneet main yeh soch rahi thi ki Sasha ka kya hoga jab use pata chalehga ki Geet kaun hai...

btw can we please have a scenario, where in his father's comapny is the client who come for meeting...sasha is as usual shouting at Geet for no reason and then when Geet enters the room with Sasha, whole delagate stands up saying good evening to Geet as she is their boss...ha ha ha...it will be so damn funny...even without the knowledge that she is Maan's girl...sasha will be so flabergasted...
Read part 1 & 2 together
awesome parts
plz continue soon
Sri_Radha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Both parts are awesome...πŸ‘
Maaneet scene superb...⭐️
Interesting..
Continue soon..
Eagerly waiting for next😊
nahtani88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
fantastic updates
cont soon
thanks 4 the pm
-Crayon- thumbnail
Originally posted by: ritzy09

oh what an amazing start...I loved it...More than Maaneet main yeh soch rahi thi ki Sasha ka kya hoga jab use pata chalehga ki Geet kaun hai...

btw can we please have a scenario, where in his father's comapny is the client who come for meeting...sasha is as usual shouting at Geet for no reason and then when Geet enters the room with Sasha, whole delagate stands up saying good evening to Geet as she is their boss...ha ha ha...it will be so damn funny...even without the knowledge that she is Maan's girl...sasha will be so flabergasted...

Ohhh...thnx a lot.πŸ˜ƒ
and thnx a lot for ur wonderful input ,even i thought of a scene similar to that now that i have ur input ...i can mix both of them.😊
And thnx for ur input , i'll surely use it πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ but thodi der baad as sasha ko bhi to zara  zor ka jhatka lage!!πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

007jindal thumbnail
fantastic parts. thnks 4 upds. hope maan jaldi maan jaaye . n we get some maaneet romantic scenes too
teju2292 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
wow nice one yaar
i feel like reading the whole story today
so u better quickly update dear
sooo sooonnn
ajenn thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Wonderful concept dear.. Loved it...
SO you mean this is whole new storyline.. Nothing to do with the serial rite.
Maan is angry over Geet.. So in order to pacify Maan, she join KC as his Secretary.

kritika_n thumbnail
lovely concept
loved both updates
add me in ur pm list