SS Spirits of the nights(arni IPKKND last pg 34 - Page 9

Posted: 12 years ago
Loved It. Please Do Continue.

Arnav: Felt he was having some kind of a weight at his left shoulder ... he just shake it and placed his right hand on his left shoulder

Khushi: oh as his hand landed on her face.

Arnav: why it is heavy am i having a attack... he just opening and closing his hand...

Khushi: moved away her head...

Arnav: felt it better .. i think i am tired i should better sleep .. he just closed the lappy and went to bed... he lay down and closed his eyes ..

Khushi just want to talk to him she just felt some thing has touch her soul. she became restless  "i want to talk to you" she shouted at top of her voice but Arnav could not hear her she just drop the vase and it was all broken in to pieces ... its made a loud noise and made Arnav sit on the bed ."what the" he walk out and saw a vase broken in the lounge 

Arnav: hello what is your problem ?

Khushi: my problem is i want to talk to you ..but her voice was not heard 

Arnav: why you are angry now ? i did take the coffee you made for me "Arnav was looking here and there to search her

Khushi: i want to talk to him   God help me please after years i am able to feel some one and he cannot see me or hear me ... she just cried 

Arnav: turn around and he saw a reflection in the mirror a girl sitting and crying . he walk to her and sat near her 

I know you are here can you hear me 

Khushi: suddenly felt he is close to her .she look at him

Arnav: why are you crying ?

Khushi: in shock look at him 

Arnav: lost in her teary eyes ...

Khushi: can you see me?

Arnav: yes and right now you have tears on your face ..

Khushi: just started jumping in joy  

Arnav: pagal ho kya 

Khushi: you can see me hear me feel me   i am happy ... thank God 

Arnav: was just shock to see are jumping all around ... he was not getting what to do but her innocent face and her happiness made him smile..."can i sleep now you woke me "

Khushi: nahi she just hold his hand ..

Arnav: felt same feeling which he was feeling since he had come in the house..  "why?"

Khushi: i want to talk  if you will sleep and i ..her eye gave him a deserted look ... 

Arnav: ok tell me what you want to say? he walk to kitchen 

khushi: you sit i will make coffee for you

Arnav: ok  he seated ..

Khushi:  would you like to eat any thing i will make that for you ?

Arnav: no 

Khushi: was busy in making coffee,

Arnav: why you committed sucide

Khushi: turn back and with a smile " i didnot "  

Arnav: but as far as i know everyone say that the girl of this house.

Khushi: i guess you know the name of the girl .she placed the cup in front of him 

Arnav: picked up the cup and started walking towards his room.."Khushi you can come in" he then had a laughter even if i stop you, you will come in ...

Khushi: yes she just quickly sat on bed 

Arnav: just shake his head ..." now speak"

Khushi: why you are not scared of me ?

Arnav: i dont know

Khushi: look here and there 

Arnav: you wanted to ask this 

Khushi: nahi 

Arnav: phir he switch on tv 

Khushi: aap hamari baat suna ..TV tou aap sari zindagi dekh sakta ha...

Arnav: just look at her and switched off tv ...he was trying to gather words  what to ask her  and how?

Khushi: i will solve your problem. they guy who visited you today evening is my murderer 

Arnav: what?

Khushi: he was my so called fiance . she just started walking in room

Arnav: why he is floating around he should be in prison

Khushi: who will send him there?

Arnav:I

Khushi: had a laughter he is too cleaver do you think he had left avoidance for you .

Arnav: hmmm

Khushi: i just want you to own this house

Arnav: me how

Khushi: you make papers and i will sign it

Arnav: madam i can only see you , dont forget you are a spirit... he said but then he realized what he had said .there was a silence in the room. "i didnot wanted to hurt you"

Khushi:didnot answer

Arnav: i will buy your home ok he just look at her face

Khushi: why you will pay for a thing which is not his ?

Arnav: for you

Khushi: just look at him in a shock...

Arnav: if i will buy your home then you will not be worried .

Khushi: she just walk out of the room

Arnav: Khushi meri baat suno please ...sorry if i hurt you he walk behind her but she was no where, he search the whole house  but could not find her ... "KHUSHI" i said i am sorry i dont want to hurt you " when she does not appear he walk back to his room .."was she really or just my imagination .. he ran up and starting  searching room for her pictures ..."KHUSHI i am touching your things " he found her diary and her pictures .."Khushi "he just touch her pictures with his hand trying to feel her.  he walk back with her diary to his room and started reading it he open the last page of the diary as he wanted to know what had happen with her..

"15 July 2009 

Dear diary  as you know i hate that person but as it was my babuji wish i am marrying him . today he asked me to sign the house papers  , he just force me and said if i will not sign he will not marry me i am confused whether to sign it or not , he have given me 12 hours to think . for the first time i am feeling i wish my parents were alive ..."

Arnav: so you didnot sign the papers and he ...he just closed the diary 

Khushi: look at him in a strange way he didnot read it . 

Arnav: kahan chali gai thi 

Khushi: didnot answer

Arnav: can i sleep ?

Khushi: shakes her head ..

Arnav: he just fixed his pillow "i have said sorry to you, actually i have no experiences to talk to a spirit ".he closed his eyes ..

Khushi just look at him 

Arnav: you can keep you head on my shoulder if you like i will not say now i am having heart attack ... in his heart he said to him self this is least i can do for you. i hope this heal your inner pain...

Khushi: just waited for a while she thought he was asleep . she the placed her head on his shoulder 

Arnav: smiled as he feel her... " i will sort him " he slept ...

Khushi: just hear this heart beat as the most melodious music she ever heard in her life...

i know this is the most crazy concept ...please ignore silly mistakes 

my facebook my facebook id 
My blog link my blog 
My Page link   page
my group link   group
my add for Pm   id for pm
Edited by naddiya26 - 12 years ago
I am the first one
naddiya i really like your concept .
crazy he par interesting hai😊
Edited by FLORAGRACE - 12 years ago
do you know naddyia if i write thousands words of praising your update it can never be enough
the story really so so so so unique
unbelieveable
i like it the most
since the relationship between the arshi is new
spirit and human
thanks for making arnav feels her existence
i like crazily your updates
journey to my heart
haq
yesterday gone
and now spirits of the nights
i am confused which i like the more
all of them are awesome

thanks from the bottom of my heart about the english way writing
really i understand the whole dialogue between sweet arshi

please write quickly
the next part surely will be amazing ... waiting eagerly
Hi naddiya!
It was a great update. Even i feel its crazy but interesting. Thanx for pm.
i really like this unique story...please continue soon 
this is crazy indeed! but i love it! it's so unique! however, i wish there could be a miraculous ending to this story! would you do that for me? :) pweeese! pretty please? with cherries on top? ðŸ˜Š

EDIT - 
wait... khushi's in coma? that means she's alive?😃 yay! you're gonna make her alive nah?😳
Edited by sharneil92 - 12 years ago
wow..so goood.arnie finally feel her,see her..so they can interact..im loving it..
Must have said this before, but again i will, its very interesting. I love the uniqueness of the concept. So finally he sees and hears her. Oh shyam killed her? Hmmm waiting for their friendship to proceed. Thanks for the pm.
really weird and different...but i like. :)
xxx