i love how hyam is scared now
i cannot wait til the next update
Posted: 12 years ago
AWESOME UPDATE NADDIYA! :) <3

i love how arnav is so cute with khushi! :D
gud
hehe
hope dis bloody shyaam doesnt hurt khushi body n let arnav come to know of khushi being alive
hey
wait a sec
can anjali see khushi
was that true!!!!!!!!!!!
watever it isloved it
do update soon ya
u take a lot of time inn dis ss i guess
bye
Nice,good to know that Shyam is feeling scared⭐️
Fab update hun.
I love Arnav and Khushi's chemistry in this.
Looking forward to the next part.
Thanks for the PM.
⭐️
superb
loved all the parts so far

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PRA7bUWBNIg&list=UUz_ZF0pxVGanL9xb8VRrT1A&index=1&feature=plcp[/YOUTUBE]

sorry to the readers 

shyam: just gave a evil smiled " so mr Arnav is diabetic , i can send him easily to khushi "he just drank water.

The next morning at Khushi place

Khushi just heard a sound she just walk in the direction she saw Shyam peeping in "what the hell he is doing here?"she just try to see

Shyam: just walked away with a cunning smile.

Khushi: why he was here ?and what he had done?she look around but could not find any thing

Arnav: was sleeping she just look at him fixed his blanket .

Khushi: "one is he who is in love with my spirit and one was he "she just look at him" i will take him away from shyam ,he will harm him too"

Arnav: just look at her as her cold hand brushes his face"he smiled "how is my ghost?"just placed his cheek on her chill hand

Khushi:" i am thinking i should come with you , let me see how you live?"

Arnav: really

Khushi: yes smiled to her self "if you  will stay here you will just try to find the cause , and get hurt. it is better i keep him away from here "

Arnav: but i came here to stay alone

Khushi: you are not alone i am here with you .. just remove his hairs from his forehead

Arnav: hmmm yup you are right

Khushi: take me with you i dont know how much time i have

Arnav: just look at her face he just felt her eyes was moist "lets go back today "

Khushi: good, i will make breakfast for you

Arnav:"what is the problem? why you suddenly came up with  this idea?"

Khushi: just like that "get up"she walked out she try to find what for shyam was there.

after some time Arnav join her

Arnav: khushi you promise me you will not tease me like you do ,as if you will do such thing people will think i  have gone crazy .

Khushi: pour juice " i will not ,only when we are alone ok ?"

Arnav: ok he took few sips

Khushi: look at his face "what happen?"

Arnav: nothing   he felt it was sweet ,but he ignore as he knew she is very particular  about his ill ness, he drank

Khushi: you can take my things if you want to keep it with you

Arnav: i was about to ask you that

Khushi: i gave you permission before that she just smiled .

Arnav: just picked up her diary , her one scarf just to feel her scent and her picture, "i will come back here dont you worry" he looked at khushi and smiled

Khushi: sure this house is your's she just gave him the papers

Arnav: ours khushi

Khushi: yes hours.

Arnav: called the shop keeper to send a lock maker , he asked him to change all locks

Buaji: came "what are you doing?"

Arnav: you khushi does not want shyam enter this home so i am changing the locks

Buaji: how you know?

Arnav: buaji ask me any thing about your khushi i will tell you

buaji: just pull arnav cheeks ( like she pull Nk )

Arnav: look at khushi " khushi with hand asked him to hug her " he just hug her

Buaji: hug him more tight" you smell like her "

Arnav: just look at her " buaji i will come with her to you it is my promise . as i have a feeling she is alive"

Buaji: tum ko bhi ha same feeling

Arnav: ha , now i have to go ,you just look after yourself and here is my number call meat once if some one try to enter the home.

Buaji: thek ha beta i will wait.

Arnav: just locked the home properly and walk to the town where his car was parked .

Khushi: just thank that she succeed to ask him leave the town..

Journey started

Khushi: i am so excited i cannot tell you,

Arnav: khushi i am still not  getting why you suddenly agreed?

Khushi: if you dont want to take me i can stay back

Arnav: shut up ok i didnot not said that

Khushi: you are repeating same thing time and again

Arnav: ok sorry.

He drive for hours they had just

Khushi: what happen as she saw he was sweating

Arnav: i am feeling not well

Khushi: just stop the car "she just placed her hand on his face it was all cold,she open the window " you had medicine "

Arnav: yes

Khushi: just push his seat back .. "wait i will get help"

Arnav: i am fine

Khushi: just kissed him "you are not i will get some how just wait"both felt strange she was cold as ice and he was hot ..just looked at each other 

Arnav: dont go now i will be fine

Khushi: i am not going she was a Church "i am going to church i will bring some one"she open his shirts buttons

Arnav: how will you ?

Khushi i will. she just ran to the church ,"what happen to him suddenly ?" as she was running close to the church she was feeling strange ,"how i will call any one"she saw two priest she try to call them but could not. she look here and there she saw red paint tin she just  picked it up and drop the hammer  the priest look in the direction she just open the can and started dropping paint and she ran back to the car...she look back the priest was following the paint

Khushi: just pat arnav "they are coming ,they are coming: talk to me please" he didnot response "please dont do this to me "she saw the priest opening the door that just taken out arnav and ran to the church "khushijust followed them

Priest: what happen to him ?

at the same time an ambulance reached there  and they took out khushi body and rested arnav in their hand touch each other

Khushi: me she just ran to her body "its me arnav ji its me " she look back at her body which they were taking in and she look at arnav she just ran to him and sat next to him

priest"take him to hospital"

Khushi:whisper " you found me "but he didnot response , she just placed her head on his chest ...they reached hospital.. 2 guys took him in 

Priest: was talking to DR khushi was just patting him asking him to get up.Dr examine him and he got his sugar increased , they started their treatment 

Khushi" how it suddenly increased did shyam did something , she look at Arnav they shifted him to ICU and he was on machine 

Priest: what happen?

DR: call his family and we need a Donner as we have to transplant his kidney , as he hand excess amount of  sugar which as damage his kidneys ..

Khushi just look at him "shyam you did it to my him she " just hug him

DR: to the priest , the strange this is his Blood group is same as of the girl who is in your church 

Priest : pinky 

DR: yes

Khushi: look at them

Priest : let me call to her fiance and asked him if he allow , after all she is in coma for last 2 years .

DR: do want ever you want to as his condition is critical 

Priest: try shyam number but it was closed

Khushi: just hold his hand "you will get my kidney i will save you i will save you she just hug  him tight"

Priest : got call from church "pinky is having same breathing problem and one more thing from the boy car we found pinky picture "

Preist i am coming i am coming with ambulance 

Khushi: whisper we will meet Arnav we will meet ...

to be cont

Edited by naddiya26 - 12 years ago