-Drishti- thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey guys, umm so Arnav shuts his eyes and he has a flashback (the promo scene) and as soon as he opens his eyes the haar kind of falls off from one side. Thats not supposed to be a good thing, so does that mean that either OR both of his parents are alive? Maybe those spoilers are true then, abt Arnav's dad entering...but i don't know. Maybe it could mean that some trouble is on its way..not necessarily abt their parents but something like their culprit entering the show?

edit:

LOVED today's epi, all the them were FAB, esp the Anjali and Khushi scene..so glad to see them gel so well! And someone atleast in the Gupta household is smart..Bauji still suspects Shyam! hopefully his truth comes out soon

Edited by -Drishti- - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

the_rain thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7

I was also wondering along the same lines...

PS. Love your ManUtd Siggie...โค๏ธ
-Drishti- thumbnail
Originally posted by: the_rain

I was also wondering along the same lines...

PS. Love your ManUtd Siggie...โค๏ธ

OMG you're a United fan too? :O
the credit goes to Ishu (aa123.80) ๐Ÿ˜†
the_rain thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7

^^^ I'm die-hard United fan, from my childhood...

She did a wonderful job...๐Ÿ‘
-Drishti- thumbnail
Originally posted by: the_rain

^^^ I'm die-hard United fan, from my childhood...

She did a wonderful job...๐Ÿ‘

me too! well thats 5 yrs for me๐Ÿ˜†

i know :D i love it!
QtnNotti thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Oh yes, totally agree with you. Babuji certainly has some grey cells still working hehe. I just hope and pray Shyam tells about his medicine to everyone in the house and doesn't torture him ๐Ÿ˜”
-Drishti- thumbnail
Originally posted by: QtnNotti

Oh yes, totally agree with you. Babuji certainly has some grey cells still working hehe. I just hope and pray Shyam tells about his medicine to everyone in the house and doesn't torture him ๐Ÿ˜”

i doubt that'll happen..that snake himself is quite sly..he's realised that Bauji did something with his phone and stuff so..
IronyDied thumbnail
totally agree with you! i am having a strange feeling that may be his father was only responsible for his mother's dead and now he will return to create more problems๐Ÿ˜•
man!! this show is surely making me crazy!!..but of course the har falling thing isnt a good sign ..and aww!! whats gonna happen! now i am feeling that probably those spoilers can be true
-Drishti- thumbnail
Originally posted by: vampire_girl

totally agree with you! i am having a strange feeling that may be his father was only responsible for his mother's dead and now he will return to create more problems๐Ÿ˜•
man!! this show is surely making me crazy!!..but of course the har falling thing isnt a good sign ..and aww!! whats gonna happen! now i am feeling that probably those spoilers can be true

i don't know..the CVs haven't revealed anything so i don't really want to start speculating..but it had something to do with his dad, i'm quite positive abt that. As for the spoilers, part of it is going to be true..because even if Arnav knows somewhere inside him that Khushi is innocent abt the whole Shyam thing, he will still torture her..because his sis is the most imp person to him, and her happiness, his priority...that is unless he gets revealed only after Arnav accepts that he feels something for her
khushix thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

if the spoilers are true abt Arnav's dad being alive and Khushi working with him, wouldn't she know its Arnav's dad? she did see his pic right?!.. so i dunno.. it was probably indicating something related to his parents...