Epi 430: D-N The Real Eternal Story - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago

Kab tak bachoge Suds... tumhara number lag hee gaya hain...

Baabi's meri bacchii back... loved the mother ' daughter convo.. with the DN tadka

Bappa please hamare Dutta ka saath dena... the bad people are trying to frame him..

Its gonna be an interesting week ahead...

I want Dutta to be instrumental in the baaji ' madhu relationship... itna training mili hain usse naku se... kahin toh amal karein...

thanks Khushi for the wonderful video...   the aarti was beautiful...

👍🏼BB and Superpower
Edited by rama_2010 - 12 years ago
@ksh...response from ur comment in previous thread...
yep dear they had the door open... i was shocked...imagine baji cumin in sayin "main kya bol raha tha bhao" LOL
Thanks for the wonderful episode BB🤗
Originally posted by Yuvika_15

@ksh...response from ur comment in previous thread...
yep dear they had the door open... i was shocked...imagine baji cumin in sayin "main kya bol raha tha bhao" LOL
Btw did you notice that 1-2 episodes back Baji didnt walk in with "Main kya bol raha tha bhau" while Naku was consoling Dutta. 😆And now Naku is having her revenge too...she walked in on Baji and Madhu.😆
Originally posted by kshreya2002

Btw did you notice that 1-2 episodes back Baji didnt walk in with "Main kya bol raha tha bhau" while Naku was consoling Dutta. 😆And now Naku is having her revenge too...she walked in on Baji and Madhu.😆

i've been reali ill this past week so missed the episodes...nt read them in detail bt did read a few Tasha scenes, esp naku with her baby😳 dey r so cute...haha bt yh if naku walked in on BM den haha yh she is tkin her revenge from baji...LOL...

hav der been ne duji moments? wna c a rooti hui biwi scene man...😆 its overdue😃
Fantastic👏👏👏 

Though always disliked Leela's character couldn't help but notice she is one no nonsense lady. She has always been direct & to the point unlike the theaterical Kala & the painfully preachy Nakkusha. Loved the way she gave a earful to Suds.His time is up I should think. Dare I hope Patil Saab guessed what actually went down with Leela? The precap of Sud's public trial was awesome👍🏼

What's with Ganeshji playing games with the kaul?😭 Feeling extremely uneasy about the coming days.Whatever turmoil D's has to face let him but please let not losing his bauli be among them,BB & writer jee😭 I promise you'll never see me here again if you make my sweetheart go through that hell.😭😭😭 PLEASE!!!!!!!

Eagerly awaiting for the next episode ooops! I mean webisode😊

Thanks BB & writerjee😃
Edited by ZubyDutta - 12 years ago
Originally posted by ZubyDutta

Fantastic👏👏👏 

Though always disliked Leela's character couldn't help but notice she is one no nonsense lady. Yes Zuby, Leela's character is more grounded to reality. Earlier even Madhu's incessant juvenile behavior and 'so cute na' use to get to me😆 She has always been direct & to the point unlike the theaterical Kala & the painfully preachy Nakkusha.🤣 Do I see the green eyed----? or smell something burning? I guess she acts too goody goody at times but then Naku and Baaji are the two White characters among the different shades of grey + black ones like Kala, RT, Suds. Loved the way she gave a earful to Suds.His time is up I should think. Dare I hope Patil Saab guessed what actually went down with Leela? I would think so too. He is just waiting to see where it comes out from. The precap of Sud's public trial was awesome👍🏼  Yahooo

What's with Ganeshji playing games with the kaul?😭 Feeling extremely uneasy about the coming days.Whatever turmoil D's has to face let him but please let not losing his bauli be among them,BB & writer jee😭 I promise you'll never see me here again if you make my sweetheart go through that hell.😭😭😭 PLEASE!!!!!!!  Relax! Bappa, BB and Writerji per bharosa rakhte hain!

Thanks BB & writerjee😃

Zuby, great to see you dear
🤗.

My comments in color.

Indu Where'd you disappear?🤗 Miss you loadz dear! But sometimes the memories of here are so painful me too want to disappear for some days. But so good to see you again😃

QUOTE=ivy_11]
Originally posted by ZubyDutta

Fantastic👏👏👏 

Though always disliked Leela's character couldn't help but notice she is one no nonsense lady. Yes Zuby, Leela's character is more grounded to reality. Earlier even Madhu's incessant juvenile behavior and 'so cute na' use to get to me😆

Agree!👍🏼 Earlier I was so annoyed with Kala's & Roops histrionics & bakwaas that I'd mute the TV the moment these three came on screen.Now when I rewatched the episodes I noticed Leela was  as natural a character as Baji right from the beginning. Its what real people do or say.Even her misgivings over Kala's idiotic unbelievable "plans" did hold a ring of reality to it. I also noticed it was played very subtlely by the very pretty Ansha. Her make up & dressing style was by far the best. Nothing in your face or loud despite playing second fiddle to Aashka.Best of luck to Ansha for her future projects.👍🏼

She has always been direct & to the point unlike the theaterical Kala & the painfully preachy Nakkusha.🤣 Do I see the green eyed----? or smell something burning? I guess she acts too goody goody at times but then Naku and Baaji are the two White characters among the different shades of grey + black ones like Kala, RT, Suds.

I'd never consider both in the same league though.True as you say both are white but Baji's white is the kind that soothes, calms & refreshes while the other does nothing but hurts the retinas 😆

Loved the way she gave a earful to Suds.His time is up I should think. Dare I hope Patil Saab guessed what actually went down with Leela? I would think so too. He is just waiting to see where it comes out from. The precap of Sud's public trial was awesome👍🏼  Yahooo

It'd be a shame if that creep gets away yet again.But as I always say ad nauseaum. What can a loving father like brother do to his beloved sister's husband? How my sweetheart's hands are tied yet he has to fight to protect the rest of his family?😭

What's with Ganeshji playing games with the kaul?Cry Feeling extremely uneasy about the coming days.Whatever turmoil D's has to face let him but please let not losing his bauli be among them,BB & writer jeeCry I promise you'll never see me here again if you make my sweetheart go through that hell.CryCryCry PLEASE!!!!!!!Ouch  Relax! Bappa, BB and Writerji per bharosa rakhte hain!

Thank Goodness for that😳 PS & Co hotey toh kya karwaate pata nahin?🤢

Thanks BB & writerjee😃

Zuby, great to see you dear
🤗.

My comments in color.
[/QUOTE]
My comments in black😃
@Zuby: I agree on your take on Leela. AG came out as a better actress. But I feel Ansha never got scope to perform as Leela.

@Yuvi: So you were unwell? Aww!🤗
No Duji scenes this week. Too much of Baji-Madhu though. 🤢
Sorry about not being able to comment. I am having an over-worked weekend people. Just came in to wish every beautiful daughter here a Happy Daughters' Day today 😳 What a coincidence that we had a Babi-Naku scene on friday and today is daugthers' day. And, for all those of u who have a little angel(s), please do give her/them a very very special treat today!!  😳
PROMO will be up soon once our "On-Air Packaging executive" is awake because i am a dud with uploading videos here 😆😆
Cheersss!!!!