Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

TOO MUCH SHYAMU TODAY

trina2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago
Honestly this SHYAMU is getting on my nerve. Buaji is sooo irritating. KKGs father is ok now but it seems Shyamu wont give him the emegency medicine doctor prescribed him.The doc said all should know abt the medicine but I fear SHYAM will try to kill him by not giving the medicine in time.KKGs father got hold of his phone also.
ASR on the other hand looking for KKG to apologise I guess

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-SilverAngel- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Shyamu is proving what a big menace he is... slimy, shrewd, and sinful... he seemed the least perturbed by the events
Edited by mahi0809 - 12 years ago
staroneaj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i hate shayam when will he get exposed uufff shayam sooo doesnt deserve anjali he shuld be in jail lol
incandescent thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

shyam !! 😡 ðŸ¤¬ ðŸ˜¡

i knew he would try to hurt babuji. 

shybabe thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
What a jerk! Just when I thought that he can stoop lower than he already is...he just makes it worse...Now I am 100% sure...he is a psycho!😡
pooh_91 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
he is just doin his job i guess..supposed to invoke such feelings in the viewers...he sux i kno
i felt irritated seeing him on screen too..especially since arnav was on search for kushi ðŸ˜³ trying to apologise ðŸ˜Š 
pinky_blueskies thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
He definitely got into my nerves today.. I mean Bauji's not well and yet he hides the meds. And earlier he said he wanted to get married to Khushi.. If he wants to get married to Khushi, he should let the parents know him right.. And now, if the father doesn't like him, he makes things worst. What impression is he trying to give anyway? *sorry for the rambling.. I just felt like taking out my anger because of this creep. I want him exposed ASAP!* :( Edited by prinky02 - 12 years ago
misslaugheasily thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
i knw...i got tired of seeing his big ugly face..
and m glad that the raizada's r finally standing up to their whitewashed damadji.😡