Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Why is Khushi so loud?

Seeta thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
In yesterday's episode, we saw how Khushi was impressed bu ASR's affection towards a small girl at the temple. After that when she went to ASR's house, why did she make such a rude statement "Happy to see a nastik doing puja" . Why cannot she be soft? Why she has to poke her nose in ASR's everything? Sometimes I feel very irritated. She needs to give space. She cannot always criticise him and then act all innocent when ASR counter attacks her.

What are the good qualities in Khushi? For a last few episodes, I am finding herinterfering in Raizada's family matters. Is it ok if someone interferes in our life to that extent. She is herself deciding what to do and what others have to do. Is it right? Yes , she is a very loving person in heart. But I am missing that Khushi in recent episodes. I am finding her too interfering.

The Creative team needs to work on her positive side more than this negativie behaviour. They need to show her caring and loving side. I love Khushi to the core and would not want her to behave like this. She should not talk without thinking. We see how hurt she gets when ASR taunts her. These days she is also talking more than wanted. Pleae creative team, please bring in a very loving Khushi. I dont want her to give sarcastic remarks to anyone including ASR. Make her a a perfect next door girl. Please...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

incandescent thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

no one is perfect dear. people have flaws and being nosy is one of khushi's flaws. 

In a way its good that they are showing the characters with some flaws. it makes it more realistic. 

momma1128 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
If they make Khushi sati savitri - I will stop watching.  Her imperfections make her perfect.
-SilverAngel- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I think everything about Arnav bothers her so can't help herself but meddle/ poke her nose in his affairs... her mind always strays to Arnav 
solembaum thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
since when did passing a comment on someone become interfering??? She didn't know it was barsi... and she was pleasantly surprised to see a self proclaimed non believer sitting for a pooja and she made a comment right??? I dont understand what is so interfering in that... Most us make comments on things which we feel are important on a day to day basis... so why does it become a crime if khushi does that??
Seeta thumbnail
Khushi being so noisy and so interfering...What is making ASR fall in love with her.
What I want to know is what is he seeing in her that is compelling him to love her. It cannot be just looks right. If he is falling for her beauty, then it must be infatuation.  I think its her rebellious attitude.
I am watching this serial since July. So not sure.
Here, the competition between ASR and Khushi is who hurts each other more. That is where I feel a little disappointed.
 Everyone has flaws. But when you know, you  try to correct them. Not over do it. We have to rectify our mistakes. Realising her mistakes, Khushi will tell ASR sorry, but after that does some more mistake. The Creative team needs to develop the story and move it forward. The story is going no where for the last 2 months, from the time I am watching it.
They need to expose Shyam now. He is being too annoying and evil.
incandescent thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: Seeta

Khushi being so noisy and so interfering...What is making ASR fall in love with her.
What I want to know is what is he seeing in her that is compelling him to love her. It cannot be just looks right. If he is falling for her beauty, then it must be infatuation.  I think its her rebellious attitude.
Here, the competition between ASR and Khushi is who hurts each other more. That is where I feel a little disappointed.
 Everyone has flaws. But when you know, you  try to correct them. Not over do it. We have to rectify our mistakes. Realising her mistakes, Khushi will tell ASR sorry, but after that does some more mistake. The Creative team needs to develop the story and move it forward. The story is going no where for the last 2 months, from the time I am watching it.

rectifying mistakes is easier said than done. how many of us are actually able to it ? 

solembaum thumbnail

I don't think there is any competition going on abt who is hurting who... The places where she made mistakes she has apologized... but I dont see that her mistakes are the same... The things you call interference are not done with the intent of making ASr bow to her... she is following things which her heart and principles tell her is right... She is making an effort to rectify wherever she has made mistakes... and the courage to own up and apologize itself is a big thing.. 
momma1128 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

I am the first one to admit that Khushi does not learn from her past mistakes particularly when she has been warned not to do certain things.  But in this particular instance, she was passing a comment like any other comment, like when she called him 'laad governor' and Anjali was there.  Her lack of a filter is part of who she is.  She will slowly learn to measure her words.  This will happen when she realizes that the basis on which she judges people is flawed, i.e. Shyam.
solembaum thumbnail
Originally posted by: momma1128

I am the first one to admit that Khushi does not learn from her past mistakes particularly when she has been warned not to do certain things.  But in this particular instance, she was passing a comment like any other comment, like when she called him 'laad governor' and Anjali was there.  Her lack of a filter is part of who she is.  She will slowly learn to measure her words.  This will happen when she realizes that the basis on which she judges people is flawed, i.e. Shyam.

[/QUOTE

She is not the only one who has jusged people wrongly... everyone including ASR has jusged shyam wrongly... so not sure why she alone is being pointed out?