Garland fell of the picture?? - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by aahana1

What??? He was just in a plain white shirt? Omg i always wanted to see this. Yaaayy now i want him in plain black shirt 😳

I know right? We had the same wish...😆

I was waiting and waiting to see him like this...and had my fingers crossed that he might wear one in the barsi puja...

My wish fulfilled...

Plain black bhi ho jayega 😉
Originally posted by priya_luna

Shashiji just rocks . For someone  wh is ill , he still has his wits about him . Unlike Buaji who is so obssessed with him .

I hope Shashiji pulls through and manages to tell everyone that Shyam is just a creep .

Also it was great to see Anjali , being extremley anoyed at Shyam. It was great to see Anjali cut Shyam off from the phone. Poor ANjali needs support , but she has such a slime for a husband.

I just hope they won't make Shashi unable to speak or worse kill him so that Shyam's revelation would be late...

And I was like "Go Anjali" when she questioned him like, "Teej ke puja me bhi you were late, in anniversary you weren't there to cut cake, and now today if you don't come..." 

Mami is smart. She finds it strange that damadji is always absentiya. i remember she did it once before. 

Garland falling? 🤔 that usually indicatyes the person is alive. but didn't Arnav say he cremeted them?

ASR in white shirt!!❤️ ❤️ ❤️

I think that it means that the ones who are assumed to be dead will come back from the dead... lol.. I hope its not too filmy!!

Originally posted by aahana1

What??? He was just in a plain white shirt? Omg i always wanted to see this. Yaaayy now i want him in plain black shirt 😳

We have seen that before honey. He was wearing a plain black shirt after coming fom teej puja. 😊

Go check it out. 😊

Thanks for the short update... cant wait to watch the epi... would love to see  arnav's reaction/expressions to knowing khushi is an orphan.
Originally posted by incandescent

Mami is smart. She finds it strange that damadji is always absentiya. i remember she did it once before. 

Garland falling? 🤔 that usually indicatyes the person is alive. but didn't Arnav say he cremeted them?

ASR in white shirt!!❤️ ❤️ ❤️

Yup, Mami is the only one that suspects Damaadji and voices it...and she's not wrong...infact she's got Shyam better than the rest of Raizada clan...

That's also true, if Arnav had cremated his parents, how would they come back? He said it, "kaisa lagta hain jab apna ma ko agni dete hain, kaisa lagte hain jab apna ma-baap ko apne hat se jalake ate hain.."

Confusion hi confusion hain...
Originally posted by mahi0809

I think that it means that the ones who are assumed to be dead will come back from the dead... lol.. I hope its not too filmy!!

No, it's not filmy, it's likely...

But I'm wondering how would they come back if they were cremated by Arnav? Vampire style maybe...😉
Im really liking Babuji.. He is more concerned about knowing Shyaam's secret even when he is unwell.. 
What does that garland fallinf off the photo frame indicate?? 😲 
Edited by mishti_17 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by incandescent

We have seen that before honey. He was wearing a plain black shirt after coming fom teej puja. 😊

Go check it out. 😊

He was?? Can't remember...have to go & check...thanks for telling..😛