Garland fell of the picture??

Posted: 12 years ago

Arnav was again rude to Khushi and asked her to get out...then Anjali consoled Khushi, Arnav heard that Khushi is orphan and felt bad, he decides to apologize...

Anjali & khushi touching & emotional segment...

Gupta's are all praises of Shyam  as he handled Babuji's health crisis...

Anjali gave Shyam ultimatum...finally!

And in coming up, Babuji took Shyam's phone & called Rani Sahiba!!!!

Go Shashi Gupta!!!

Edited: 

Shashi was trying to take note of Rani Shahiba's number but Shyam gets suspicious and rushes back, he's suspicious as he noticed the changed position of his phone...his expressions are like the psycho he is, he's going to do something big...🤢🤢

Khushi is at home...

Edited Again: 😛

All Raizada's are emotional (except Mami who is taunting about how damadji is absentiya), Arnav thinks of flashback and the garland around his parent's picture falls...😲

Does this indicate anything??? 

I don't know...there was no precap 

PS. A longtime  wish of mine got fulfilled today, Arnav was wearing only a plain white shirt, without suit or vest...😳
Edited by the_rain - 12 years ago
He is a sensible man...go daddd...ur addition made me really anxious..go to hell shyam😡Edited by ainimonaya - 12 years ago
I'm happy that even being sick... his mind is on full alert, and he still has his daughter's best interest as a priority... but this act of his will get him critically ill... Shyam will know about his actions and will not give him his medicine... why couldn't the doctor have told about the medicine in front of everyone in the room!!

^^Yup Mahi, I also think this will happen...

Babuji is the smartest of all. I am liking it. 👏

It is also making me feel worried. Shyam will try to hurt  him in future 😔

Go daddy go daddy...Atleast Babuji is smart enough to suspect the snake man! Finally! Ab pleaseee dont make Shyam hurt this saviour of ArHi for god's sake!
Originally posted by Khushnav

Go daddy go daddy...Atleast Babuji is smart enough to suspect the snake man! Finally! Ab pleaseee dont make Shyam hurt this saviour of ArHi for god's sake!

Yup Babuji is smartest of all, but I'm worried for him...that snake can do anything..🤢
What??? He was just in a plain white shirt? Omg i always wanted to see this. Yaaayy now i want him in plain black shirt 😳

Shashiji just rocks . For someone  wh is ill , he still has his wits about him . Unlike Buaji who is so obssessed with him .

I hope Shashiji pulls through and manages to tell everyone that Shyam is just a creep .

Also it was great to see Anjali , being extremley anoyed at Shyam. It was great to see Anjali cut Shyam off from the phone. Poor ANjali needs support , but she has such a slime for a husband.