I - Intelligent

D - Decent

I - Ideal Family

O - Obedient to MaanEet, and to each other

T - Talented People

HAPPY BIRTHDAY-THE FAMILY BIRTHDAY LIST

IDIOTZ PHAMILY VM Big smile

MAANEET LE NAYI KASAM...IDIOTS LE NAYA JANAM

Geet Hui Sab Se Parayi-The Show and we the Idiots has always had a Deep Connection...Any sort of turbulance or quietness in the show has always afgfected the pulse of the thread as well...So with MAANEET taking steps towards reciting the vachans and reminsing the Kasam's once again, the idiots too take a New Birth

Edited by rickks - 23 September 2011 at 8:45am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ravenhearteminentlovetheserialainaGURTI

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 8:45am | IP Logged
Kholde har Raaz apne alag hi andaaz mein...Woh Hai Humare LVRAAZ

Vinu Dude/ Damad Ji/ Vinu Jeej ke sexy spoilers... (Trust me they are one of a Kind)

http://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1748208

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ravenhearteminentLavZ

-Destiny- IF-Sizzlerz
-Destiny-
-Destiny-

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 8:53am | IP Logged
 I have  something  to say  to  the  IDIOT  FAMILY

Edited :-

I found  Wonderful  People here on this  Forum  Sadly   Because  I stopped watching  The Show LONG  Back  I am here   For  All my  Friends

Gurujii   ,  Lavz   Nags Vrush  maliha  and All  the  Friends  I had ever  made here

We   Idiots  Made  some  Wonderful  Memories  That  have  left a  Mark  in my  heart  &  thanking You   will  put our  Friendship  to Shame
  All  I  have  right  now  to  say  is  That  Our Friendship is a   bond  We   will strengthen 

There is that friend
that is so much a part of you, that you feel alone just thinking about the thought of her not being there.

There is that friendship
that has so much that it is based on that nothing could ever dissolve or even threaten it.

There is that friend
with whom you share so much history that one fight or misunderstanding rolls off nearly instantaneously,
because one issue is so insignificant, and could never come close to shattering the bond.

There is that friendship
that cannot always be explained, but only understood and cherished by the two people that share it.

There is that friend
that mean so much to you, that you honestly believe you would stop studying for a final exam, break a date with your crush of five years, or risk being grounded just so you could be there to lend a shoulder to cry on, offer a hug, or spend three hours just sitting with her if that would make it at all better.

There is that friendship
that has lasted through ten years of your life, and is still growing.

There is that friend
who you can talk to about something that happened when you were eight years old, and she can relive that moment so vividly along with you..

There is that friend
that knows you as well as you know yourself, and finds it special that you know her just as well.

There is that friend
who can make you smile through your tears, or cry out of happiness.

There is that friend
who is always there for you, and just realizing that she would be there is more than enough to make it better.

There is that friend
who cares about clearing away your tears no less if you are crying over absolutely nothing or over something she may have done to hurt you.

I have one friend like that, and it is that friend that will always occupy a precious part of my heart.

A TRUE FRIEND

A true friend never walks away
A true will always stay
A true friend looks out for you

A true friend will guard your secrets
Like a precious gift
A true friend is there for you
To give you a helpful lift

A true friend tries to make you smile
Tries to replace that frown
They may not always succeed
But they rarely let you down

These arms for you are open
This heart for you does care
And when I think you need me
I'll try to always be there

I'll listen to your fears
I promise not to laugh
Comfort your falling tears
I'll make this friendship last

I'll keep you near to my heart
I'll always hold you dear
Even when we're miles apart
Even when you're here

I hope I am to you
Everything you are to me
For the friendship we have
Is a special one indeed.

Love You all  My  FriendsEmbarrassed

Love  Lekha

Edited by -Destiny- - 24 September 2011 at 9:21am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ravenhearteminentlovetheserialLavZainaGURTI

LavZ IF-Rockerz
LavZ
LavZ

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 8:58am | IP Logged
Viju meri Pari... good to c u bck Hug
Hey Bb... Hug der u go!Embarrassed

Maaneet: - 
Yeh Nasha Jisme Dono Rehte Hai...
Yeh Lehar Jisme Dono Behte Hai...
Ho Na Ho Isko Pyaar Kehte Hai...Embarrassed

Pyaar Mila Tho ...
Dil Kho Gaya Hai...
Kuch To Hua Hai ...
Kuch Ho Gaya Hai ...EmbarrassedDay Dreaming

Geet:-

Iftida tum hi ho...
Intehaan tum hi to...
Tum ho jeene ka maksath...
Aur wajah tum hi ho...EmbarrassedDay DreamingDay Dreaming

kuch likhoon ki naa likhoon...Confused der was a tyme ven i used to run n type wat i felt abt da episod... der was a tyme ven i used to hav songs to each n every scene shwn in an episod... ven all of us on this thread saw symbolisms... bt expressed each of dem in our own diffrnt ways...Embarrassed der was a tyme ven in each episod we used to find hints of the upcoming tracks... which forced us to discuss, agree and disagree among ursleves... naa woh din rahe n naa hi woh ehsaas... Ouch

along wid GHSP, the thread has changed as well... yet, I am still sittin in frnt of the TV and i am here tryin to pen dwn my thoughts... 

GHSP which had loads n loads of hidden symbolisms, ver even the attire of the leads and the colours & decorations spoke abt der emotions... is nt da same... I cnt relate to the show or the characters nymor...bt still I am tryin to undrstnd dis like a new foreign language... Confused

Other than da Maaneet moment in the dining room der was nothing which shwd da existnz of GHSP... everythng else lookd out of place... atleast for me... I undrstnd dat Gurmeet isnt available fr longer hours... bt dis show had managed it wid ease n expertise once before in a similar situation... ver der was logic... few episod can b fillers, but not every episod... If dis goes on... den I dnt noe till ven da show will b able to survive... 

GHSP was one serial which was a trend setter... which was closer to reality... one which gav away msgs to its viewers... but now?! Confused

Geet forgivin Dev fr Maan - I can undrstnd dat fact... Dev fallin in love again - its natural... Nandini fallin fr Dev - Yet again, it can happen... But Maaneet helping Dev, Geet helping Dev to go for honeymoon... - Isnt dat a bit too much?!ShockedConfused How many of the gurls in real lyf wd b able to do dat?! Confused

Untill da very end... I wd continue to watch da show... coz its very special... But, I feel its tyme for a diastr managmnt yet again... 

Magic is created by Moments...  for dat Maaneet is needed... Maaneet Magic is wat pulls da audience... agar Maaneet ek saath nahi hai tho der shd b logic which keeps the audience intact till da magic returns!! 

Edited by LavZ - 23 September 2011 at 12:28pm

ravenhearteminentlovetheserial-Destiny-ainaGURTI

-RushTrip- IF-Rockerz
-RushTrip-
-RushTrip-

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 9:04am | IP Logged
I have come to say hi to you guys!!

enjoy!

ravenhearteminentlovetheserialLavZainaGURTI

lovetheserial IF-Dazzler
lovetheserial
lovetheserial

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 9:14am | IP Logged
Problems with net connection, so solved only right now.  Would'nt let Vij down otherwise.  THis late fill-upSmile

As I viewed the episode what strikes me first was how real they tried to make Maan SK connect with all the scenes esp with Geet, inspite of the bd being present like a shadow and yet very significantly BD.  BD looks weird, and MSK is as handsome and even more so these days, than ever.

THe words of wisdom that are uttered by Maan esp. in relationships of others, more so his kin, is worth the world to Geet and meEmbarrassed.  That mature people can look after themselves,  that an interjection is called for only if they willingly approach for solutions, that wives know how to handle situations with their life partners - all diamonds in the sand.  Maan only makes me admire him increasingly more, progressively I fall in love with this character.  Maan is man is Maan...Gosh!Embarrassed

I loved the way that Geet romanced the pillar and thank God not the BD (2 episodes back), and now again the seductive glances hopefully at empty space at the breakfast table even if the BD hand creeped forward in several instances.  Jeepers, this BD! and fabulously enacted coy modesty and facial expressions - this Geet gal is a stunner in every way!Smile

There has to be a reason why the CVs retain  the drunkard Mamaji and the duo who are wasted morsels who only thinks food - Preeto/lucky.  There could have been some fabulous brief period star casts with a story like when Meera made her entry or Pari did...they were stars to be taken seriously - not this trio.

Maan is falling in love.  And I love it that Geet knows her place in life.  When she is required to save the situation, be it the office or the home she is superwoman personified.  And when she is to act the wife, she knows her place well. 

Cheers my friends. 

Edited by lovetheserial - 25 September 2011 at 12:52am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ravenhearteminentLavZainaGURTI

lovetheserial IF-Dazzler
lovetheserial
lovetheserial

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 9:19am | IP Logged
VijHug     so really good to have you back again,  my friend.

LavuHug that was cute yesterday.  And welcoming your shayari's.

VruHug  You came back with your 2 lines.Smile  Could'nt resist the thread, could you!!??

Edited by lovetheserial - 23 September 2011 at 9:29am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ravenheartLavZ

ravenheart IF-Dazzler
ravenheart
ravenheart

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 10:47am | IP Logged
Present Ma'am...Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lovetheserialLavZ

Go to top