Article-Radhika to die and reincarnation track - Page 6

Posted: 12 years ago
neerja i agree, this would be the only logical good twist to come out the mess right now.
and hopefully a new story will blossom.

Even if they try to proceed with this track to solve all the mess, the viewers seems to have no patience to see this anymore,

Lets see what is in creatives mind.
oh my I don't like this kind of track😡
To day very upset to read radhika is going to died and reincarnation we dont want to see that. frist cb1 dev died and cb go down now this cb 2 is down going more down. why radhika can not fight for the husband. they say after 3 weeks we will see that i can belive we have to watch barka for 3 weeks why dont finish the fav wife story if cb go like this is going to go off air me to i dont like to watch this stupied story please everybody send message we dont want this we want rad to fight for the husband. im so upset to read this sorry if i write something wrong
me too i don't like to see this kind of track, really is very stupid I think that i don't watch this again😭
Originally posted by zorinatm

oh my I don't like this kind of track😡

Our Indian movies are expert in incarnation theme , PH should  do some research work on that and can create a story with revenge involved ...One was beautiful movie Madhumati...
this is utter nonsense can't believe this stupid track with Barkha is like Vishaka track
I know we all are sad at what we read in the article and some are happy too for the change of the story but wait a minute guys let me explain how what article said is impossible to happen.Here are some points
1.First point that this can't happen is that there is no way radhika can become Lord Krishna in her second birth
2.If radhika has to die then after she takes birth again and comes to the age of what she is now dev will be somewhere of 50+ right and the story will the like the movie "CHEENI KUM" roles played by Amitabh Bachan and Tabu😆.So if radhika has to die then dev will also die and then both can take birth again
3.Once we saw same kind of an article in cb1 that dev will meet an accident in cb1 and will die but that didn't happen
4.If radhika will die then dev will be left all alone and that is impossible
So don't worry guys if anything happens it will be good for radev😃
This is so confusing. How can Radhika be re-born as Kanha??? :s
Originally posted by bholabear

This is so confusing. How can Radhika be re-born as Kanha??? :s

I think the writer of this article should give the answer ...
I would like to know how to get to this so called new artilcle that talks about Radhika's death. I read dozens and dozens of post in quest of a link or some description but cant find. Can someone help me? Thanks in advance.