Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MaryamMary thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: radhika5

I really do not trust these articles----the information is always distorted...

In CB1, media talked about Dev's punarjanam---That was not the final track. Similarly, i feel that Radhika will not "die"...may be she will be in disguise or in hiding and with "Kanha's help, will help Dev to bring the truth out...

Radhika, I hope you are right, & that track she may find Chhaya, or better she is saved by Chhaya...I really want Chhaya to get her back her 'haak'  in PH...if  you analyze re-incarnation,...  if a person is presumed dead, & that person servives, it is sort of second birth...re-incarnation...mov...
shinyclassic thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
the most horrible track in the history of CB,,,oh no after the director was changed ,,now we r getting to see such nonsense tracks...
Neerjaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
 Is  this kind of article with half truth to harm CB further ?
sahil70 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
but if you look at the story headlines on that site under related stories they all happened  so ????.

personally IF it is true then how a story line like this can improve the ratings is beyond my understanding 😕. the weird world of cb continues to get weirder
fatssrilanka thumbnail
I feel Kanha will save Radhika & her in a safe place.Her body will not found so there won't be last rites & till that happens Barkha will not be able to marry Dev.In the meantime Lord Krishna will take Radhika's form & come to PB.He'l provoke Barkha in accepting her sins & punish her & then we'l see the real Radhika again in Dev's life.If this happens then it's fine with me.
august123 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: fatssrilanka

I feel Kanha will save Radhika & her in a safe place.Her body will not found so there won't be last rites & till that happens Barkha will not be able to marry Dev.In the meantime Lord Krishna will take Radhika's form & come to PB.He'l provoke Barkha in accepting her sins & punish her & then we'l see the real Radhika again in Dev's life.If this happens then it's fine with me.

I really hope its like this, only this version is acceptable, have some sense, but don't know what to expect
sukti thumbnail
i saw that article can't be understand..how radhika can be reincarnated..b'coz then there will be a genration gap between dev radhika..and that means there will be a leap take place??20 years leap??or dev radhika may be leaving the show??