Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Shankar- thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Well if Dev is reborn as Krishna and Radhika as Radha then I have no problem.
Neerjaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Shankar-

Well if Dev is reborn as Krishna and Radhika as Radha then I have no problem.

Yes may be writer wanted to write this and made mistake and so confused everyone
Missbantu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
very confused right now "rebirth as lord Krisna" wow. the story line seems off track hope everything turns out well.
kinu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: bholabear

This is so confusing. How can Radhika be re-born as Kanha??? :s

y do u confuse? it s only and only can think like this ... who? the credit goes to..  cvs of cb2..πŸ‘remember they said it is gonna be different so here we go...πŸ˜†

shawnn125 thumbnail
the title is of the youngest daughter-in-law.. why not write a story about that instead of thing that logically cannot be connected?

oh well time to switch the channel!! usa fall shows are here
Edited by shawnn125 - 12 years ago
sia_lovely thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Thanks for sharing πŸ˜Š

Uh, oh? Well the article surely made me blink a few times wondering what was it trying to say. Radhika to die and reborn as Lord Krishna?  How can one be born as a God? Only the Supreme Himself, the Lord takes avatars in the earth and not mere mortals right?  But i guess it can happen because, It happens only in CB land! πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜³ Sorry for digressing away. 

Okay, so if we go acc. to the article, Rads dies and comes back in the next janam. Fine. What about Dev then? Will he stay back and get old, waiting for his Rads? Barkha is trying to kill Rads so that she can spend the rest of her life with Dev. So she succeeds? If Rads dies, Barkha will automatically get the complete status of RPtian and wife (atleast in front of society!) Will Dev be forced to marry her when Rads dies? Eeeks!🀒  πŸ˜‘ The consequences can be dangerous!!!!! πŸ˜­ and pathetic!  πŸ˜­ ...And when Rads comes back, she will fall in love with the older Dev? πŸ˜•  Barkha being the sautan? Yuk!! πŸ˜‘  Wasn't the date on which the kid RaDev got married supposed to symbolize janam janam ka saath? So how come barkha can meddle in between?😭

Well, if the article is not to be believed in entirety then...there are chances of bringing a refreshing twists. They can change the storyline entirely!! πŸ˜Š

Lets see what and how they do it πŸ˜•

chocolate_boy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
if radhika dies it indeed will be sad as the character of radhika will be eased off from cb forever...this indeed shall be very odd...i think they should bring her twin instead of rebirth
sahil70 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
radhika5 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
I really do not trust these articles----the information is always distorted...

In CB1, media talked about Dev's punarjanam---That was not the final track. Similarly, i feel that Radhika will not "die"...may be she will be in disguise or in hiding and with "Kanha's help, will help Dev to bring the truth out...
viprakshi thumbnail
ya actually i also think that radhika will take re-birth that means kanha will save her and she will staying with in a new family(may be)..or may be in new avtar with a new name..and then she will try to reveal the truth infront of dev, PF also society..b'coz if radhika dead and she take punarjanam then it will be not dev radhika's love story..so i think may be we will see radhika in a new forum...