Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sigrid thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
I feel it will be good for the show and RadEv...let is see what Happens...meantime...please do not open more threads... as they will be closed...stay with this thread with your feelings..
thanks
zam123 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Not surprised, I have been expecting this track where Radhika dies or is thought to be dead. It will be interesting to see whether Dev also dies.
Nihariikaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Hmmm. let me try it..

So Radh dies!!!
but is born again๐Ÿ˜ƒ, but as Krishna๐Ÿ˜ฒ
So Lord Krishna will take the human form in place of Radh?

So Lord krishna will solve the problems for RaDev being in the human form of Radh...

but when will real Radh come back??,
( Okay here Lord krishna's maya, maybe he would have saved Radh somewhere else, and kept her safe meanwhile when he solves her problems)( suspense track for viewers๐Ÿ˜‰)...and then when its the right time Radh comes back ๐Ÿ˜ƒ to her KK...

๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†
howz ur head spinning now, kahin jyada tho nahi ho gaya. ๐Ÿ˜†
PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: harianjana

u said right niha tala ledu toka ledu mental ekkutundi . cv's ki pichekki trp's ela penchalo teliyaka edanta chestunnatundi. radev both die means there is a meaning only radh will die and she will born as lord krishna means dev will be with bharka and radh will bless them both and dev will be radh devotee wah cv's wah

Light teeskodi iddaru there is something missing in this item and probably tomorrow they will correct it
anushiya1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
but the article says radhika is going to die. but not dev. im so confused. why they want to kill radhika, but  not barkha???????????????? cant see dev without radhika. if they want to kill the characters. let them kill both radev, sorry guys. i can't accept this track. im so sad about this decision.
Naina007 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Will Radhika be reborn as Shree Krishna and Dev as Radha Rani?๐Ÿ˜†
JustShanta thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

''creatives'' don't know which way to go, they've cornered themselveswith lies upon lies by 'Raj n co''.as Ashna 26 keeps on lamenting.

now they'll take the easy way out , they themselves should be sent to  the graveyard of horrible scriptwriting !
lavalina thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Wats this new story again if radhika rebirth i think she remembers past life and won't be old radhika but a new rad wich will bring a bang zat is she'll bang bharkha
..yajnaseni.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks for the article.

Now  I think it will go like a movie in our language.In that movie the girl was a great devotee of Nag Devi and her in laws tried to kill her.But Nag Devi saved her but everyone thought that she was dead.Then Nag Devi comes in her disguise to their home and gave them punishment.That girl was alive and staying in Devi maa's mandir.This is going to happen i think
chotibahoo thumbnail
Commentator 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Will benaf/barka be the new choti bahu?.  Radhika reborn as lord krishna will guide her to be a good wife to Dev??? If this really happens i will say goodbye to this show and will not not watch any more shows of zee.  zee must be crazy.