Article-Radhika to die and reincarnation track

Posted: 12 years ago
The article states that  Barkha will create some more problems for Dev  and Radhika by planning to kill Radhika. Furthermore, after Radhika's death a reincarnation track will be introduced in the show.Barkha has made up her mind to go to any extent to get Dev in her life. She has been trying her best to break Dev-Radhika's marriage and after not being successful she will now plan to kill Radhika. Her plan is to kill Radhika and be with Dev for the rest of her life. Furthermore, after Radhika's death a reincarnation track will be introduced wherein Radhika will be re-born as Lord Krishna. The reincarnation track will be introduced after three weeks.

Sorry if posted before😊
Edited by set_raj - 12 years ago
thanks but she will reborn as lord krishna little bit confusing but i have one idea instead both dev and radhika dies and their rebirth happens now they want to be different
Sounds quite ajeeb... whats this now??? my head is spinning!
How will radhika be reborn as lord krishna??
😲

πŸ˜†   πŸ˜† 🀣 🀣
Radh will be reborn!!!! And what about Dev!!, will he be in same janam?
🀣

thanks for sharing.
i think instead of this fake wife track if both dev and radhika's dis and rebirth happens and their new love story begins it will nice to watch this time i want them to br college students
Whats this BMTD season 2?!
Originally posted by NiHa24

😲

πŸ˜†   πŸ˜† 🀣 🀣
Radh will be reborn!!!! And what about Dev!!, will he be in same janam?
🀣

thanks for sharing.
we cannot belive Tc articles fully but it will be true so i think it will be nice to see both them die and rebirth happens what do u say???? as we may get to see new story
what a crappp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Oke I'm never been so shocked Radhika to die that means Dev is going to die too 😲😭 must be Radev is going to die? Somehow deep down I knew it, because Dev and Radhika are trapped in a web of lies and the whole family of puhorit or either grey or negative. And Dev did made a big mistake as RP to lie too society. And also Radhika said that Dev should lie. So I guess this will be the punishment. So it going to be like Romeo and Juliet right but Dev and Radhika are going to come back! Maybe a second chance giving by Kahna. So maybe it is good thing, so Dev and Radhika can come back strong.  Because Dev and Radhika divine love can never be broken 😭
Does this mean Dev and Radhika are coming back witin new family kinda hope so! But how true is this article?

thanks for sharing πŸ˜‰
Edited by ashna26 - 12 years ago