ll GurTilicious Wrld:IkTuHiTull - Page 36

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago
I hope she's not amgry with me though over the GurTi vm, I cant get it done because my vegas software i use for the vms wont work properly cos my laptop is messed up, its being taken away for a week so it'll be ages before I can finish it off 😔 I just scrapped her now saying I cant finish it 😔
Beta you know my problems, its very hard to get Fayaaz to agree 🤣
Sabmeratu. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Lool naa romy'z not hot tempered he is very loving but he needs to get over the addiction of popping me =P
Hmmph mum then I'm not popping anything tell that kameena stepdad to agree to the baby making SR!! 🤣
You're his Julie he cant get over it 🤣
He wants a gazillion babies you want just the one, its a tough situation for a couple 🤣
I'll just have to drug your stepdad & come up with a plan *evil laugh*
🤣
Sabmeratu. thumbnail
Pffht i'mm gunna get myself plastic surgery then he will never recognise me🤣
Hmmm so hard na?! atleast Iqzz mummy's on my side!! She just cares about my health an not te babies🤣
ooh drugging!! nice just use that evil sryinge he uses to inject me wiv *time to give a taste of his own medicine* hehehehe ;) xx
Originally posted by: MaaneetLuverr

Pffht i'mm gunna get myself plastic surgery then he will never recognise me🤣
Hmmm so hard na?! atleast Iqzz mummy's on my side!! She just cares about my health an not te babies🤣
ooh drugging!! nice just use that evil sryinge he uses to inject me wiv *time to give a taste of his own medicine* hehehehe ;) xx

You cant do that to Romy he luuurvvesss you 🤣
😲 I care about your health too! Its just that you're my married beti i want you to give me some little grandbabies, babies being the plural here 🤣
Perfect idea! I can use his syringe, if all goes well I should be preggers by tomorrow! Wahey!
🤣
Sabmeratu. thumbnail
Pffht if he loves me he can atleast talk to me sweetly but no he just wants to get down to business every night 🤣 one day I'll get angry and chop his baby making equipment off 🤣
hmmph one is enough na?! RJ'z not even a week old and another one :O fine I'll see 🤣
Yayy early congo'z let me get the mithai 🤣
Hes a man what do you expect 🤣 ouch dont do that, what if you regret your decision make up & want SR, you'll be in a pickle 🤣
Good, just consider it at least 🤣
Wahey but not too much mithai for me I'll need to shift the baby weight off 🤣
Sabmeratu. thumbnail
Pffht I'll keep him Incase zebz doesn't want me bak but now stuck between 2 hotties🤣🤣
okayy but I'm still deciding I mean that kameena never let's me rest :P soo exhausting and still got loads of bite marks from RJ'z making SR 🤣
Mummy you should join a gym then will keep ya fit and fat at the same tym🤣
Oye hoye a love ishtriangle, its like IPPKND now 2 guys want one girl, well Arnav doesnt know he wants Khushi, yet 🤣
Maybe he'll let you rest after the babies? 🤣 Bite marks?! What did he think you were, some piece of meat? If he bites you again, slap that khotta 🤣
Psh forget the gym I'll just get SRing again its great exercise 🤣
Edited by walkintomylifex - 12 years ago
Sabmeratu. thumbnail
Lmao haha except shyam ain't a hottie oh wait romy can be shyam then🤣
Pffht that kottha never listens his FEELINGS start acting uo and he wants to do the cycle again🤣
*sob sob* I'm all pink now he'z been eating my skin I knww I'm beautiful no need to go that far🤣
ooof another one might pop out if ya dobt watch out🤣