Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chikni_Khargosh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
soo ab tu kya karegii update karne ke liyee??
Chandani_C thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hey there :)
Thats an amazing work ๐Ÿ‘ , hats off, looking forward the part1 :p

take care and keep up the great work
This content was originally posted by: itsmylifeboss

soo ab tu kya karegii update karne ke liyee??

main 2nd post ko pakrungii...aur kya...ek hi raasta baccha hai๐Ÿ˜†
HEY FRIENDS...ANIMATED GEET is reaally getting popular...an article mentioning 

The Unknown World To Be Screened at PSA Film Fest 2011

The 2D Animated Short Film 'The Unknown World' which is based on Female Foeticide,  After receiving a lot of applauses and appreciation worldwide shall be screened at PSA (Public Service Announcement) Film Awards 2011 at Don Bosco Arts Theatres Chennai. The Official Poster has been released by the festival organizers which have some best of the best chosen public service films for Screening and 'The Unknown World' successfully registers its name through it. The Film shall be screened on 30th September 2011 at Don Bosco theatres Chennai.

We have already seen a lot of Films on Female Foeticide in the past so how in terms of content this film differs from them. Animator Varun Mehta Who has also directed the film says, that even though the film is based on female foeticide, it has something new to offer. It doesn't rides on blood and gore for high sensitiveness but instead on sentiments. He further elaborated 'that the film takes an imaginative scenario where we are trying to show that every girl child has a world of her own in the mother's womb and what happens when we try to destroy that World. 'The Unknown World' shall also have an online premiere at Video Gigantics 'Youtube and 'Vimeo 'on 1st of October.

We also had a word with him on his upcoming projects especially 'The Animated Series on Geet' which is mounting high on people and gaining high attention followed by his long delaying sci-fi action documentary 'The Wonder Stone'.  Varun said that he is happy with the response for the Animated Geet Series and he is planning to work and bring it on the table very soon. ๐Ÿ˜ƒThe Wonder Stone shall also be released by November 14 on Children'day with a Grand Premiere.

http://www.mynews.in/News/the_unknown_world_to_be_screened_at_psa_film_fest_2011_N396022.html

Edited by AnimatedGeet - 12 years ago
x-affy-x thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Its good to know its getting really popular
Maneet rock
Dipssss thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
i love animations...any past days i ws thinking of animated geet-maan story and its really happens watte miracle...
Buddy thnx alott fr this post n i promise to b a regular visitor of dizz topic i am loving animation and after few years i shall star my carrier in animations...this shall b my initial stage..heheh
thnxx fr sharing it...
Nagashreetn thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
wowww !!!!!!!!!!!! brilliant...:)
undisclosed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

i am really loving this idea...i remember when i saw trailer #1 i was very impressed with how well he camptured maan and geet's looks...the fan-ative contest vid was really good too...i loved geet's looks and how he made her mouth move...i like that he can incorporate more movement to the characters...this is exciting...i have a feeling that this is a way for the show to go on forever๐Ÿ˜‰

Edited by undisclosed - 12 years ago
gurti2012 thumbnail
WOW that is very creative amazingly mind-blowing... ๐Ÿ‘