Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: ANTARA-2244

Awww dearie...I was missing u within this short time-span.. 🤗
Well,I m 23,but my frndz know that I still behave like a 17 yr old..😆 We r obsessed about AbhIya.and there is nothing wrong in it..[ L]

I am sooo happy that You R Back!!! 🥳

ahhaaa..thank you so much..but you knwo antara..I am much elder to you too..as my age is a national secret..but will be revealed one fine day..wait till then..GOSH..🤣Thank you & it was so very very sweet of you..to say such awesome words..I am honoured & love you too..🤗
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Originally posted by: prerna26

Hey welcome back! 😊I'm happy that you're back...😃I love reading your posts..❤️Eagerly waiting for your next post! Pkyek is incomplete without your special tadka!😊

hawww..that was such a great thing to say ..Thank you yaar..I got ver y very weak at a pointist just that..but Now I am back stronger to relive ABHIYA ..forever..🤗
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ritzie

Shamed ya ashamed. You should be sacred if you are not back in this forum.

I am glad you are back🤗

ah ah Ritzie..I am liek PIYA I am not scared of you😉.😛😆.BUT I ADORE YOU..so I will & I cannot get away from you..yaar ..meri bass ki baat nahin hai abb..🤗
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Originally posted by: intruderfast

i scolded u cos i feel i have the right
dont worry i understand ur emotions and i am very glad u got over it and back to ur positive self
see u r like  bright sun of this forum
last post looked like some eclipse had come and blocked the sunshine
but i am glad its over, and always be positive🤗
and i am sorry and not sorry abt my scolding😛
😆

You have every right sweet heart..acchi daant padi..accha laga😳..I swear..only when you love some one you get angry with them..& I thank you for that..but still I want to say ki..my frsutration is not Alina being in love..it is about ABHAY faking & killing Piya..in the bargain me & zillions others..& the problem is ki abhi abhi Jeh aur piya ki ..& ABHAY Kilambi list ki fake relationship se..bahar aahi rahe the na..phir se dal dal mein phas gaye..frustrate hone ka haq bhi nahin hai kya..mera dil cheer ke dikhavoon toh you will know what I exactly mean..😭🤢but I never said..ki Hamesah coochiko dikhvo ABHIYA ke..did I..yehi samjha hai tu mujhe..yes I do act ..insane & explain 2 min scene of ABHIYA like a 2 hours stuff..but ist just that Iadore them..I also know that story has to move yaar.& all these twists are very very necessary...itni bhi fattu nahin hun mein haan..😆but dil ka kya karen..woh hai ki maanta hai nahin..I get ..burnt if I even see anyoen close to ABHIYA..meri galati nahin hai..meri dimag kehe raha hai..theek hai chalta hai..magar DIL par zor nahin horaha hai yaar thats all..🤗Abb toh hum samjha bhujha ke waapas aahi gaye na..apni maryaada ki aarti nikalke..😆ek hi din mein..bacchhonki tarah..maafkardo bhaiyya..humka..kyun..kare hai na😛.😉.🤗kaisan laga hamri UP wali bhasha..ek dum chakachak hai ki naahin..😳🤣
Edited by TOTAL-ROMANTIC - 12 years ago
--geny-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
wow hemadi!comeback han?
1st good to c u with rocking come-back.actually aap  yahi thi.but  ...
u know na.
ok .tell me kaunci "janamghuti" i mean "medicine" khake k aayi ho.muze bhi chahiye!do na plz...!coz i am good at my state with no watching.bus read hi karti hoon.
aapka medicine khake shayd dekhungi na.do na muze bhi!ok.aapne 1bar phir mera angar ,reply in ur break post dekha hi hoga na!sorry but kya kare dil hai k manta  nahi na.
i am also so happy that u r back,meri bat alg hai!aap to sabki ma ho to...ab muze read karane ke liye bahot kuch hai.hai na-aapki beautiful & romantic post...ab read karne ja rahi hoon...will reply soon
& aur han aapne muze reply nahi diya.dekha ya nahi.sure to kiya tha.to reply to mangta hai na boss! lov u di.
muze bhi medicine chahiye.
janu1610 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
hema i was listening this song nd what came in my mind was ;you' are leaving us .listen our pleads nd decide . i know u r not leaving US but still i feel to share it with you ...
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hhCafFsghso[/YOUTUBE]