I am ashamed & not ashamed both to come back..!! - Page 6

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by prioty1000

thak u so so much dear di 4 coming back...i am not a good writer at all so i dont comment on ur post regularly...but i eagerly wait 4 it everyday and read it as soon as u post it...really love u a lot and obviously ur madness...❤️🤗

Hey why do you say ..you dont write well😲..aw..I know you write well & have always been with me..🤗God bless & I love you soo much too..& I am nothing without all of you..🤗
Originally posted by nab_012

WOW ,u come back dear😃 I know PKYEK is going  up & down situation in all times... any stability is not remained in this show.For this reason we Abhiya fans are being upset. But you know only your confidential words all times gives me hope that no one could separate Abhiya. With out u who will give me hopeful speech?! You know with out u Abhiya & this forum is totally incomplete. 🤗
OH MY GOD..you have used such heavy duty words for me..😲.😳.ki I am feeling speechless..forgive me.🤗I promise to always stick with you people..& ABHIYA..forever
Will answer the rest tomorrow..as I am feeling totally sleepy..😆its around 2:00 am here & I dint sleep well last night at all..so😳
WELCOME BACK HEMA DI!!!!I'm happy that u come back..I don't really know u but when i read ur posts i loved it..!!!Don't leave again plss i love ur posts..!!!They rocks..!!!!😳😊
I knew it... you wil come back atleast for us and Abhiya 🤗 Love you 😊
Originally posted by -Sayani-

Thank God Hema that u r not leaving...I was Just Shocked to see ur Post Just now..I Love your all Abhiya Post so much yaar..How can u leave the Forum yaar..
I Know why u r so Upset..Even I m very upset as i cant see Abhay with any other girl except Piya..😔
But m sure CV's will give us more Abhiya Scenes..😊
Big Hugs..🤗

awww..Sayani🤗..thank you so much to have understood me..& your showering of love made me impossible to get out from here..& I swear i Cant..I just cant see anyoen close to Abhay..NO WAY..& NOT PIYA either..itne din Jeh ke saath Piay ko dekhkar margaye abb Alina..ufff..we are only left to die ..die & die🤢..usspar ABHIYA ka electrifying romance bhi..woha..hum toh lut gaye yaar..😍😆
Originally posted by sunflower52

I am happy you have not decided to leave. Who will give me amazing posts on Abhiya.

I know how you feel. I want to see Abhay's grey side but not at the expense of Piya's feelings. You will see Abhiya will be together to fight at all odds that are coming their way.

Lets tolerate Abhina track like we did with Jiya. 

You are also exactly like me onthis I know that..& thank you for filling me with so much of hope & positivity..God bless & love you..🤗yup we are going to be wild & strong liek Piya ...she is a mixture of her old self wit a new ZING..(wo vivu's zing magazien ki yaadaagayi yaar..)😍
Originally posted by princess_xeelan

Thank you so much for coming back Hema di...  🤗
I can totally understand why you are upset but relax and enjoy the show... we are still getting Abhiya na in the show chori chori hi sahi 😳
I really blv this time they will stick together and ppl come n go and u knw too they will be together so i hope no one will get heartbroken 😳
see how much everyone loves you... mein roj kiski post ki interzer karungi so that I can write another essay ha 😆 and abhi to mujhe tumahre liye bohut sari VM banani hai... luv u a lot and dont be sad  🤗

aw..TANZIE..my sweetu..you are yaar..you talk to em like I am a baby..& I so love that hun..🤗sabse badi bacchi hoon mein..& I love pampering at times..I mean who dosent isint it..😳😆Love you ..adore you & God bless you..always..I am here to stay..🤗in all the worst of worst conditions..😈together with ABHIYa..😃
Originally posted by Reashma.

@hema when i read ur post yesterday i was in shock seriously.
I couldnt imagine this forum without u and ur post.
Am happy that u stay  with us 🥳.
I want to see lots of bescharam post from u..
u want to know why because am ur biggest fan😆.
I cant wait to read ur post of friday.

REASHMA...you are so so so naughty & sweet like ABHIYA yesterday🤗..& i love you for that..I adore you so much..& sorry for acting childish..will never leave you all..infact i cant get away from you all SIMPLE..🤗
Originally posted by Sidchu

Don't worry aap mujhe daato ge toh bhi bura nahi manungi😆😆

aare daantungi kyun..shamat bulani hai kya..🤣awww..just kidding..Why ..I beleive you wont let me down..never.