Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

iViews thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: venture

No Netri I have no fear, because what to fear?? She can not go more childish now ? ( don't want to use the D word) now there is only one way for her and that is to realise and implement, she would surprise herself as how much she has picked up from
the ladies of the family unknowingly. I have hope and faith on Suhana, I have no such thing with star plus , they could do anything to a potentially good track.

U inow Di, I was thinking the same last night. She must have picked up something from them. But I m not expecting much, as it will go anywhere n end with suhana having good heart.

I have feeling Di, Only time Suhana will learn anything is when Serial is about to go off air. Until then she is going to remain this way, just to torture us. 😆 Edited by netri - 12 years ago
crysind thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Another beautiful episode... Just loved Suhana today... In other way, her mom... uff! Brilliant dialogues by writers and excellent execution by Ragini...👏 I am happy that BM making her understand that to give tea atleast tomorrow... 
mjtruelegend thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: crysind

Another beautiful episode... Just loved Suhana today... In other way, her mom... uff! Brilliant dialogues by writers and excellent execution by Ragini...👏 I am happy that BM making her understand that to give tea atleast tomorrow... 

I agree Febs it was lovely and I loved Suhana, she was so adorable. Ragini was so good!

Thankyou for a lovely update!