Frequent Posters

Keenu.G thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: meenakshi_16

🀣 πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£

Bechare unki pati ki aatma ko kitni tes pahunchi hogiπŸ˜†

🀣 hey bhagwan tum logon ka kuch nahin ho sakta! πŸ˜†
meenu KD ke pati ki aatma ko yaad kar rahi hai, jab ke ishaan jo zinda hai usse bhool gayi! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
111192 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: netri

KD Ke Pati ne Jo kaam nahi kiya hogaa Woh Suhana ne karr diya πŸ˜‰  πŸ€£  πŸ€£  πŸ€£

ishaan ne ek sunhera mauka ko diya aur... uske hise ka pyaar kisi aur ko milgaya🀣
iViews thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Keenu.G

🀣 hey bhagwan tum logon ka kuch nahin ho sakta! πŸ˜†
meenu KD ke pati ki aatma ko yaad kar rahi hai, jab ke ishaan jo zinda hai usse bhool gayi! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Ishaan Ko apni Uske Saath PUB main jaake Dance karne ka sukh hain naa toh He is Ok with Suhana - KD πŸ˜‰  πŸ€£  πŸ€£πŸ€£  
AngelicDesires thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
it was a nice episode.. and as most of you have said.. all the actors have done a good job..πŸ˜›
i particularly liked the conversation b/w bm n rbπŸ‘... n also the precap is hilarious... .. omg... yeh bich mein weekend kyu aa gya??? gosh... cant wait for monday to see suhana madam hugging kaushalya dadi as ishaan... roflπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ƒ...
Diivi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
really,the epi ws great!!πŸ‘...esp suhana's advice..i too had tears in ma eyes😭...ther ws nothin much emotional bt i think its the depth of meaning of the dialogues that she said..rags did a nice job..
our old SGP with really light hearted nd amazingly sensible dialogues is back...todays epi ws really a GUD one..
πŸ‘πŸΌ

nd the precap seems HILLLARIOUS...πŸ˜πŸ˜†πŸ€£πŸ˜†πŸ€£πŸ˜†πŸ€£πŸ˜†πŸ€£πŸ˜ Edited by Diivi - 12 years ago
bholabear thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update Resham! Superb episode in true SGP ishtyle! ;)
infinity00 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I couldn't see the episode as I had to travel, but I am so happy to read the update, September is always the greatest month for SGP , last year in September we had great episodes and this year as well, love you SGP , thanks for making up for all the boring summer days.
MadameX thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Okay so I saw the episode today and I had to say it was really great. Loved just about every scene...the way Suhana was giving tips to Saroj (who I feel acts kinda poorly πŸ˜†) and how it is entering sasural...epi finally made me fall in love with Suhana again (really adored her)...the mindblowing expressions Supriya was giving when interacting with everyone from Alok to Dadaji to KD to Suhana, etc, etc...the concept of dowry coming up...I have a feeling that the ladka they found for Saroj probably has shady background ...particularly got that feeling when KD said that what's there to search for in boy's background? They already know what his family is like, etc, etc...made me think that all the demand for dowry maybe because boy is actually poor but trying to play it off as not...or it could be they are selfish folks, asking a lot for dowry and threatening to break off rishta if not received...whatever it is, there will probably be quite some twists...hoping that CVs do justice to this track too (CVs always come up with great track and screw it up somewhere along the way...anyone remember my SGP track formula for IF University first assignment? πŸ˜†).

So all in all, great episode. πŸ‘ And totally loving KD...special mention of Kashyaps finally telling Suhana at end of episode firmly but gently that she must wake up in mornings. They told her directly in a bit of firm manner...and thankfully she accepted. Could this be a positive sign? Who knows...tune into SGP to find out. πŸ˜†
iViews thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@ Ekta, I agree with U. That's the thing with KD, she pushes suhana & first time I m glad someone is. Even if I do 25 % things suhana does, then My marriage will b over in a heartbeat. Doesnt matter how saff my heart is. I like her innocense, masoomiyat but I also hate the side where she does things without thinking, not realizi g others may have pay prize.
        As for KK today, Many of U migt think, He is wrong in not having faith in suhana,
1 ) Suhana KKknows is the pre wedding suhana, plus he saw disha rajni's out burst & knew this was brewing for a while, it was not abt one or two days. He was right.
2 ) If its my Dad he would say the same thing until I prove that I can handle, in this case suhana never took any responsibility ( willingly )so once in mumbai, suhana proves her ability, strength, KK will sleep at nigt peacefully.
        I think, Kk blames himself for suhana's upbringing, thats Y he always praise Kashyaps, What they did with suhana Kk couldnt do. Suhana is where becauz of kashyaps, they gave her time. So that she canb happy doing what wants to do, not compromise.
Edited by netri - 12 years ago
MadameX thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Interesting thoughts, Netri. And I also agree...KK knows Suhana best but I also am inclined to feel that he should also have more faith in her...considering that Suhana Mai does have her great moments. πŸ˜†