Posted: 12 years ago
good update prem - pls continue
sreeja_rox thumbnail
Arjun com on remember who is he!!!!
mysticlover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
hope arjun remembers who the kidnapper is.. 
myviewprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Scene394 Gunjan recalling ordeal

PRS, Yashu and Dadaji scared to death.  This is the mall Gunjan went for dinner. Yashu starts sobbing in fear. PRS rushes to the mall.

PRS dials Karan: Karan how are you both?

Karan: We are fine papa

PRS: I am coming baby, on my wayyy

Karan: OK papa

Yashu dials Karan sobbing: Karan, baby babyyy
Karan : Mom do not get scared, she is safe with meee

Gunjan pulls the phone: Mummyyy mummy comeee and starts cryinggg

Yashu in tears: Babyyy stop crying, papa is coming to take youuu

Karan takes phone: Nothing mummy, she is scared. Nothing happened, OK I will come with papa only OK do not worry

Gunjan looks at him in tears and starts crying more: I want papa-mama, I want to go to house(breathes heavy gasping)

Vikram: Babyyy do not cryyy

Karan wipes her tears: Nothing chutkiii, you do not get scared. Nothing will happen. I am there nooo. We will go few minutes. As soon as papa comes we will goo back home. You rest for sometime and makes her sleep on his lap and caresses her hair and face to comfort her.

Gunjan huddles in Karan's lap and pulls his hand over her in protective embrace holding on tightly with tear drops flowing now and then recalling her ordeal.

Arjun: Karan show your leg and handdd

Karan: Its OK, I am fine

Vikram: But bhaiyaaa
Karan: I am fineee (shakes his head to not raise topic of his injury as Gunjan may get more scared)
Right now Karan's priority is his baby sister not his pain and hurts.

sreeja_rox thumbnail
awww...how much i love Karan!!!😳
myviewprem thumbnail

Scene395 Gunjan awakens to Indian ID funda 

After sometime Karan looks at her dress, its not chutki's dress he has never seen such a frock in her wardrobe.

Karan: Chutkiii when did you get this dress baby? I do not remember you having such a frock

Gunjan: Police aunty gaveee

Vikram and Arjun stare: Police auntyyy???

Gunjan: Yes, police aunty who kidnapped me told wear it so that terrorist do not recognize me

Security officer: Yuvrajji, no wonder security did not understand when Rajkumariji left the restroom

Gunjan gets up and pulls the frock: I do not want police aunty's frock

Karan helps her remove the frock: Chutki, that lady was not police she is kidnapper

Gunjan: But she showed police ID card Baaa

Vikram laughs: Baby, such cards you get for 5 Rupees in India, its fake card

Gunjan shocked and angry: Is it, no wonder I was thinking police aunty took money from terrorist to get me kidnapped?

Vikram sits with her and hugs her: Baby, from now on do not trust any ID card OK, this is India not your US

Gunjan: OK Vikram bhaiyaaa

PRS reaches mall in 15 minutes.

PRS goes to the security room tensed: Karan, angelll

Gunjan releases herself from her brother's arms and runs into PRS arms crying: Dada dada  

PRS lifts her in embrace and checks her out choking: How are you angelll?

Gunjan sobbing: OK papa, papa a police aunty who Baa told is kidnapper told you sent Baa to take me to house and took me to car and tied my hands, legs and mouth and put me in car backside

mysticlover thumbnail
karan is such a sweet brother.. and gunjan she is so scared.. 
myviewprem thumbnail
Scene396 PRS upset at Karan's injuries

PRs shocked looks at Karan: Whattt?

Karan: I thought you,mom, dadaji will get scared sooo I did not tell papaaa

PRS pacifies her: Nothing will happen angel, papa is here nooo. We will go home then I will not allow my angel out of my sight for even a minuteee

Gunjan excited: Papa that means you will not go to office or abroad on tour you will stay at house with me only alwaysss

Vikram: If Sir stays in house how we will all live babyyy? I will become unemployed

Gunjan: But Vikram bhaiya, you drive Baa not papa to office. How will you become unemployed?

Vikram scratches his head trying to answer Gunjan. Karan, Arjun and others smile at Gunjan and Vikram's innocent talks.

PRS: You both stop your kid talksss now

Gunjan and Vikram keep quiet

PRS looks at Karan blood on head and goes and hugs him: Karan, what happened? Blood

Vikram: Bhaiya got hit by car and dragged Maharaj while trying to stop kidnapper car

Gunjan looks at Karan: Baaa, show what happened?

Gunjan in her fear forgot about Karan's pain and hurt.

Karan: Nothing chutki

PRS orders: Show Karan and places Gunjan down and helps him remove his suit.

Blood adorns his white shirt and his pant is torn and blood on his knee cap. PRS chokes looking at Karan's blood.

Gunjan starts running her fingers on his blood and wounds in tears.

Gunjan crying: Is it paining Baaa?

Karan: I am fine chutkiii stop crying and wipes her tears

PRS sits with Karan and pulls his shirt on top and takes his handkerchief and wipes blood from Karan's hand.

PRS: Is it hurting Karan?

Karan: Its OK papa, its not paining

PRS looks at Karan desperately trying to stop tears welling in his eyes looking at Karan's wounds in front of so many outsiders. Karan understands his father's dilemma and holds papa's hand and squeezes it and smiles telling he is fine.
mysticlover thumbnail
good update prem... 
myviewprem thumbnail
Scene397 Karan mollyfying Gunjan

Arjun chokes looking at tears in his papa's eyes. Arjun had no idea Karan was hurt so badly as Karan refused to show his injuries. His shirt which was white was drenched in blood on left side where he had landed when kidnapper's car hit him.

Gunjan shocked looking at so much blood and goes hyper sobbing so much that she has a asthama attack. Karan holds her and PRS gives her the inhaler. Gunjan not stopping to cry seeing Karan's blood.

Karan starts mollifying her: Chutki, what is this? You are crying so much seeing so little blood. Indeed more blood came out of my hand when chutki had thrown a knife at me when she was 6 years old in anger no papa
PRS chokes: Yes yes beta correct. So much blood had come out of your hand that day

Karan: Vikram, last month chutki had thrown a pot at me and more blood had flown right

Vikram the innocent: Is it bhaiya? But I did not feelll

Karan holds his hand and makes ishaara.

Vikram: Yes yes baby correct, this injury is nothing in front of all those injuries. You are one simply crying seeing so little blood and lifts her in his arms and tickles her saying "smile now smile nowww" and Gunjan laughs "leave me vikram bhaiya leave me"

Karan, PRS, Arjun and security smile.
Karan puts his coat again to hide his injury and blood from Gunjan. Vikram is still tickling and Gunjan still laughing playing with him.

PRS sits down and pulls Karan's pant up to check his knee cap which is swollen and blueish red.
PRS whispers running hand on his knee cap slowly: I think it's a ligament tear Karan

Karan: Yes papa, I also felt so
PRS comes back: Manoj, call our doctor and tell him to come home 

Manoj: Yes Maharaj

Edited by myviewprem - 12 years ago